Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:
Awesome thank you so much! :D This time it's a filly! And I popped her in the sales. I wish I could do links :oops: It would make life so much easier for both of us!! And yes, I will check out your mares tomorrow, promise ;) Just as soon as you get my little filly I'm going to head to bed :) I'll be back in the morning!
Got her! Good night :)
Goodnight! Oh! I have a weird request. I'm currently training three horses for other players, but as you probably know, I haven't been on very much recently, and so it's been like a week and these players horses are only halfway trained. Well two of them. The third is just starting. Could you finish them up for me super fast? I'll pay you full price for all three. I just need them done. I don't want to make these players wait forever, know what I mean?[/quote]
Yes I get what you mean and I would love to help, but unfortunately I just took a few horses from other players to train my hands are full at the moment. I am sorry not being able to help out more but I will notify you when I am ready. :( Thanks for understanding. (PS i did not know why my quotes aren't working :roll: )
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Got her! Good night :)
Goodnight! Oh! I have a weird request. I'm currently training three horses for other players, but as you probably know, I haven't been on very much recently, and so it's been like a week and these players horses are only halfway trained. Well two of them. The third is just starting. Could you finish them up for me super fast? I'll pay you full price for all three. I just need them done. I don't want to make these players wait forever, know what I mean?
Yes I get what you mean and I would love to help, but unfortunately I just took a few horses from other players to train my hands are full at the moment. I am sorry not being able to help out more but I will notify you when I am ready. :( Thanks for understanding. (PS i did not know why my quotes aren't working :roll: )[/quote]

Oh okay, well thanks anyway :) By the time you're done with your horses I'll be done with the two the are almost fully trained and you can do the third one that is taking FOREVER!!!!
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

hey your horses are good to go I thought I had messaged you about them , I think I was in the wrong forum but they are pretty much good
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

appleloosafarm wrote:hey your horses are good to go I thought I had messaged you about them , I think I was in the wrong forum but they are pretty much good
Awesome! They are all trained? Their stats are all up to 98%+?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

no not yet but I don't want to hold them any longer because they are 11 years old and I just wanted to ask you want do you want me to do because I don't want to to hold them any longer you know what I mean?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

appleloosafarm wrote:no not yet but I don't want to hold them any longer because they are 11 years old and I just wanted to ask you want do you want me to do because I don't want to to hold them any longer you know what I mean?
Whoa they are so old! I'll take them all right now.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

yeah thats what I was saying thats why I told you because I had my concerns, but it was my fault for not be on everyday
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

appleloosafarm wrote:yeah thats what I was saying thats why I told you because I had my concerns, but it was my fault for not be on everyday
Ok I'm going to offer on them with my holding account meganamber2.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

oh ok any how many did you have?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

and two of them are up if there is more I will add them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm