Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Thanks! Anyways I have too many fillies :lol: Go and have a look and grab a few of em. :D Just link them here
Wow you're so lucky!!! Frustratingly my mares seem to drop only colts with a rare filly in there. I think I only have one or two fillies! :oops: Otherwise I'd return the favor. But I will as soon as I get more fillies! :D I put up all my good studs for $1 as well, you are welcome to them! :) Would you be willing to put you 4* and 5* studs up too? If you'd like you can have one of my trained Trakehners on my holding account, since you've done so many favors for me :) You can pick any one except Duke cuz he's my favorite ;) I really appreciate all the training and giving me fillies! You're a great partner! :D
I would love to buy these two fillies from you :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028004
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1027990
Sure you can have them both! June of Tower is a very promising filly with balance of 54 and I am sure she will do well for you :) And apparently my mares seemed to drop more fillies (touchwood) than colts :lol: I will put them up and just offer whatever price :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Wow you're so lucky!!! Frustratingly my mares seem to drop only colts with a rare filly in there. I think I only have one or two fillies! :oops: Otherwise I'd return the favor. But I will as soon as I get more fillies! :D I put up all my good studs for $1 as well, you are welcome to them! :) Would you be willing to put you 4* and 5* studs up too? If you'd like you can have one of my trained Trakehners on my holding account, since you've done so many favors for me :) You can pick any one except Duke cuz he's my favorite ;) I really appreciate all the training and giving me fillies! You're a great partner! :D
I would love to buy these two fillies from you :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028004
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1027990
Sure you can have them both! June of Tower is a very promising filly with balance of 54 and I am sure she will do well for you :) And apparently my mares seemed to drop more fillies (touchwood) than colts :lol: I will put them up and just offer whatever price :)
Thank you so much! :D Hopefully they will start dropping some fillies for me!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Sure you can have them both! June of Tower is a very promising filly with balance of 54 and I am sure she will do well for you :) And apparently my mares seemed to drop more fillies (touchwood) than colts :lol: I will put them up and just offer whatever price :)
Hahah they are up for offers :)
Woww thanks for the generous offer :D Thank you
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hahah they are up for offers :)
You're welcome! :D And thank you for the fillies ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hahah they are up for offers :)
No problem! My mares will be dropping some more soon :) if you see any trakehnersyou are interested in, just link them here. I am willing to sell most of em :D
I have already put a 5* stallion up for stud for $1 (I seriously need to take stallion handling courses lol i took too many training courses :lol: :lol: )
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
No problem! My mares will be dropping some more soon :) if you see any trakehnersyou are interested in, just link them here. I am willing to sell most of em :D
I have already put a 5* stallion up for stud for $1 (I seriously need to take stallion handling courses lol i took too many training courses :lol: :lol: )
Thank you very much! And you are welcome to any colts since I don't have fillies :lol: (other than duke of course :lol: ) Lol yeah I get ya! You take training courses and broodmare courses and horse ownership courses and you totally forget about stallion handling courses! :lol: Right now I'm taking a bunch of training courses so I can do some training and you don't have to do it all!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: No problem! My mares will be dropping some more soon :) if you see any trakehnersyou are interested in, just link them here. I am willing to sell most of em :D
Thank you very much! And you are welcome to any colts since I don't have fillies :lol: (other than duke of course :lol: ) Lol yeah I get ya! You take training courses and broodmare courses and horse ownership courses and you totally forget about stallion handling courses! :lol: Right now I'm taking a bunch of training courses so I can do some training and you don't have to do it all!
Hahaha you are right there! I completely ignored the stallion handling courses :lol: By the way one of my mares just dropped a filly but the filly has red strength... wondering whether to rehome her or not... what do you think? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029237
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hahaha you are right there! I completely ignored the stallion handling courses :lol: By the way one of my mares just dropped a filly but the filly has red strength... wondering whether to rehome her or not... what do you think? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029237
If she was rated a 5* Trakehner, I would keep her. But she's 3*. That with the red stat... if it was me I would rehome her.. but you can do whatever you want! :) You could try selling her, she'd probably sell for a lot because she'd be the only Trakehner filly for sale in the game!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hahaha you are right there! I completely ignored the stallion handling courses :lol: By the way one of my mares just dropped a filly but the filly has red strength... wondering whether to rehome her or not... what do you think? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029237
If she was rated a 5* Trakehner, I would keep her. But she's 3*. That with the red stat... if it was me I would rehome her.. but you can do whatever you want! :) You could try selling her, she'd probably sell for a lot because she'd be the only Trakehner filly for sale in the game!
All right I think I will rehome her... such a pity though she has a balance of 49... :cry: :lol:
And about the competition, I will host it once I studied the course to host a level 10 competition (lol I have forgotten about this one :lol: )
Last edited by Claire_2 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
All right I think I will rehome her... such a pity though she has a balance of 49... :cry: :lol:
:cry: :cry: that stinks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028056
Princess Kate just dropped a 5* filly!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:13 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:13 pm