Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber2 »

hailie02 wrote:Hello, I noticed that you bred two of your mares to my stud Prince George. Please refrain from using any of my studs marked for QT breeding program only. That means me and my partner. If you see a stud marked for QT breeding program only, please ask me or my partner here if you can use it, and we will raise the price. You see, it really isn't fair you use our studs for $1 because we put a lot of work into them. Thank you.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I don't think you sound rude, and I think that's nice of you to defend your partner. It's not just my partner and I having problems with this trainer, it's other people too. If the trainer has exams or something, maybe he shouldn't train until he has more free time. Just a suggestion, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm just saying, it can be frustrating to have a horse you were excited about get unnecessarily aged and not even completely trained when the trainer told you specifically he'd have the horse done by age 4.
Sorry i bud in, i just seen this post and i wanted to reply.
I also have a bad experience with appaloosafarm as a trainer. When i see someone being online every day and chatting with her partner, while at the same time i see my horse age without getting trained, it doesnt give me the feeling someone takes training horses serious. But it happens...

What is worse is that when i try to get contact with a trainer and i totally get ignored while at the same time i see her chatting with her partner.
But my new Trainer CLAIRE, does a great job.. so it worked out for me 8-)
Lol hello! You're not butting in 8-) And oh I love Claire. She is like the best trainer ever! Her and vallers. They do it so fast and the price is reasonable and they don't overage or breed your horse with their own horses.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I don't think you sound rude, and I think that's nice of you to defend your partner. It's not just my partner and I having problems with this trainer, it's other people too. If the trainer has exams or something, maybe he shouldn't train until he has more free time. Just a suggestion, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm just saying, it can be frustrating to have a horse you were excited about get unnecessarily aged and not even completely trained when the trainer told you specifically he'd have the horse done by age 4.
I also have a bad experience with appaloosafarm as a trainer. When i see someone being online every day and chatting with her partner, while at the same time i see my horse age without getting trained, it doesnt give me the feeling someone takes training horses serious. But it happens...

What is worse is that when i try to get contact with a trainer and i totally get ignored while at the same time i see her chatting with her partner.
I had the exact same problem. I am not trying to sound rude at all, but it's actually really frustrating as what meganamber had said.
And thanks for the compliment 8arbarossa :) :oops: I feel flattered :P
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

I had the exact same problem. I am not trying to sound rude at all, but it's actually really frustrating as what meganamber had said.
Hey partner! Can you train for me yet? :D How's it going? Have you started on the Dutch warmblood program yet?
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Oh I did? Oops. Well it's ok, I found a 5* Dutch Warmblood rated Getherlander stallion I bred with both Groningen mares! But I'm happy to have that Getherlander mare as well! Thank you so much :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/896888 for sale, for your side project
Ugh! I've gotten two grade horses so far! What is up with this? :oops: I've followed the recipe and on each side I have a 4* or 5* Dutch Warmblood! Am I doing something wrong?!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/896888 for sale, for your side project
Ugh! I've gotten two grade horses so far! What is up with this? :oops: I've followed the recipe and on each side I have a 4* or 5* Dutch Warmblood! Am I doing something wrong?!
Yes, its quite difficult to get a Dutch Warmblood.. you will get a lot of grade horses, BUT when you finally get a Dutch Warmblood you feel al excited and stuff 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_2 wrote: And thanks for the compliment 8arbarossa :) :oops: I feel flattered :P
u R welcome :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I had the exact same problem. I am not trying to sound rude at all, but it's actually really frustrating as what meganamber had said.
Hey partner! Can you train for me yet? :D How's it going? Have you started on the Dutch warmblood program yet?
I can take 1 right now! Just link him/her here :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yes, its quite difficult to get a Dutch Warmblood.. you will get a lot of grade horses, BUT when you finally get a Dutch Warmblood you feel al excited and stuff 8-)
Well I'm definitely looking forward to finally getting one!
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I can take 1 right now! Just link him/her here :)
Awesome! Thanks! :D

I love this guy cause he has like a metallic sheen to his coat!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 5:45 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:45 am