Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Wonderful that would be much appreciated! (The stud) My filly is getting close to breeding age so it shouldn't be long before I'll be needing a stud. So I'm doing these Dutch Warmbloods for the project you gave me, so are you going to want all my Warmbloods once I breed them or what?
You dont want to go on with the breed? every time you imrove a trakehener you can improve your dutch warmbloods. But ofcourse i would like to buy a couple of warmbloods when you think you have quality warmbloods. i probably wont be bying them all. but i want a good stud and two fillies if i can :) the problem is that when i put up a stud your line becomes to closy related to my line. So if you really want them sellable for me you should try to make another unrelated fresh warmblood to breed with your mare.
Okay I'll do that! its gonna take some work then to get good Warmbloods! Well, I was originally doing Warmbloods because you asked me to. I personally want to breed French Anglo-Arabs :) which Im doing on the side currently....
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
Okay I'll do that! its gonna take some work then to get good Warmbloods! Well, I was originally doing Warmbloods because you asked me to. I personally want to breed French Anglo-Arabs :) which Im doing on the side currently....
i appreciate that 8-) .
You should do it the other way round. just do dutch warmbloods on the side and do the French anglo arab as priority.
Just have fun and when you come with a good line of warmbloods in a few months, you got a costumer :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
i appreciate that 8-) .
You should do it the other way round. just do dutch warmbloods on the side and do the French anglo arab as priority.
Just have fun and when you come with a good line of warmbloods in a few months, you got a costumer :)
Lol you have all the good ideas! :lol: Thanks I'll do that! And next year at the time, I might have some quality Dutch Warmbloods to give you :lol: Thanks for all the help!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
i appreciate that 8-) .
Lol you have all the good ideas! :lol: Thanks I'll do that! And next year at the time, I might have some quality Dutch Warmbloods to give you :lol: Thanks for all the help!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:19 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:19 am