Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok sure! you can also just tell me the names of the horses you want to buy and I will put them up :D
Oh sure! That'd be awesome!! Btw I put my Trakehner colt Prince Joseph up for training ;)
Ok I will check the markets. And I heard you started training horses as well, is it true? :) If yes, congrats!
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Oh sure! That'd be awesome!! Btw I put my Trakehner colt Prince Joseph up for training ;)
Ok I will check the markets. And I heard you started training horses as well, is it true? :) If yes, congrats!
So far I'm interested in White Maximus in the first pasture, haven't checked the second or the other account yet. And yes I have! But I still prefer you training my Trakehners if you can since you can go so much faster :D Right now I'm training one of my Connemaras and two foals for another player :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok I will check the markets. And I heard you started training horses as well, is it true? :) If yes, congrats!
So far I'm interested in White Maximus in the first pasture, haven't checked the second or the other account yet. And yes I have! But I still prefer you training my Trakehners if you can since you can go so much faster :D Right now I'm training one of my Connemaras and two foals for another player :)
Ok I will put White Maximus up for sale. Offer $1 for her and she is all yours.
You are on the right track and soon you will be able to train as fast as me or maybe even faster :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Ok I will put White Maximus up for sale. Offer $1 for her and she is all yours.
You are on the right track and soon you will be able to train as fast as me or maybe even faster :D
Ok I will! :D Oh that would be nice! How do you train your horses anyway? Like what order do you do everything in? You must have quite the technique going on since you can train so fast!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok I will put White Maximus up for sale. Offer $1 for her and she is all yours.
Ok I will! :D Oh that would be nice! How do you train your horses anyway? Like what order do you do everything in? You must have quite the technique going on since you can train so fast!
There is this guide that is extremely useful http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... php?t=6285 I followed most of the steps except for the part when it says walk for 30 mins doing ground poles, I did trot instead :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
There is this guide that is extremely useful http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... php?t=6285 I followed most of the steps except for the part when it says walk for 30 mins doing ground poles, I did trot instead :D
Oh I see! Thanks! I'll definitely be I using the guide! :D Oh I would also like Dream for Beauty on your third account ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: There is this guide that is extremely useful http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... php?t=6285 I followed most of the steps except for the part when it says walk for 30 mins doing ground poles, I did trot instead :D
Oh I see! Thanks! I'll definitely be I using the guide! :D Oh I would also like Dream for Beauty on your third account ;)
Ok sure I will put her up for sales now
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Ok sure I will put her up for sales now
thanks so much! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok sure I will put her up for sales now
You are welcome! She is up :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
You are welcome! She is up :)
Made an offer! Please feel free to let me know if I should be offering more ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 1:55 am

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 1:55 am