Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Alright, thanks, and this isn't your fault :? I mean some people just help themselves, but oh well.
I think people just take advantage sometimes :? :|
Yeah, especially when they see a shiny fully trained GrandChampion Thoroughbred for stud.. They don't bother reading what you write or they just ignore it. Honestly, this is the kind of behaviour that ruins the game...
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Yeah, especially when they see a shiny fully trained GrandChampion Thoroughbred for stud.. They don't bother reading what you write or they just ignore it. Honestly, this is the kind of behaviour that ruins the game...
Exactly! I payed over $1m for him and I put him at $100 as I thought it'd be only fair if you wanted to use him multiple times. Then there's people like that who are cheeky so and sos. ;) :?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Exactly! I payed over $1m for him and I put him at $100 as I thought it'd be only fair if you wanted to use him multiple times. Then there's people like that who are cheeky so and sos. ;) :?
I know! Don't worry, I won't be using him anytime soon- I got the foals I wanted ;)
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Brocklebank Farm wrote:
I know! Don't worry, I won't be using him anytime soon- I got the foals I wanted ;)
Good good! Let me know if you need him again! :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I know! Don't worry, I won't be using him anytime soon- I got the foals I wanted ;)
Yup :D
May I ask, what do you do with all these champions??
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Yup :D
Most I continue to show to see if I can get higher titles, I've been trying a few in some new disciplines recently.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yup :D
Most I continue to show to see if I can get higher titles, I've been trying a few in some new disciplines recently.
Nice, break any records yet? 8-)
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Nice, break any records yet? 8-)
Not yet! Working on it though! I have a super promising horse that is getting close to Grand Champion, so we will see ;) The guy I bought from you is promising, might try smash some records with him!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Nice, break any records yet? 8-)
Not yet! Working on it though! I have a super promising horse that is getting close to Grand Champion, so we will see ;) The guy I bought from you is promising, might try smash some records with him!
Which one- the one I bred ( The TB ) or the Orlov Trotter? lol
Nice! I have a very promising racehorse that should be trained soon and he's also very promising 8-)
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Which one- the one I bred ( The TB ) or the Orlov Trotter? lol
Nice! I have a very promising racehorse that should be trained soon and he's also very promising 8-)
The TB! Once I get him fattened up a bit he'll be perfect for showjumping maybe. He's just having some time out at the minute, I'm super annoyed because I had a full grass paddock so I could fatten horses up, I moved it and now it's dirt. I knew it'd lose grass quality but not that much! Kinda annoying :/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm