Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm trying to breed high GP, specially colored, champion Thoroughbreds!
It's a new project, and I really need help, as I got logged out of my account for a while, so I'm not the best.
If you want to partner up with me, I'll be super grateful!
As many people as possible can help, the more the merrier :D

Anybody can join: The point of this project is to make the BEST TBs, and share them with the rest of HWO, and to help out anybody who really needs it.
This is my first big project, and I'd really appreciate somebody helping out!
Thank you, have a nice day! :) :D ;)
UPDATE:
Jasmine_Hanley and I have teamed up! Don't worry though, we're still open to anybody else who wants to join.

UPDATE 2: luckyhooves has agreed to help us out by training, breeding and buying TBs for us!
If you're still interested, I can provide funding for your project. I'm bored after the {EDH} project closed, and am looking for someone to help. I just request that you make a brand name(Perhaps let your partners agree on one brand name?). It's just a suggestion, don't worry about it if you don't want to do it. I can also let you breed with my horses if you need higher speed.
Eg. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/966383
I used to breed Thoroughbreds. However, they probably all died. Ping me back if you're interested.
Sure, that's great! :) That sounds good. So, about the brand name, I was thinking about something like QTB for Quality ThoroughBreds, although it may already exist. Any suggestions?
By the way, how much would it cost to use that TB for stud?
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: SUPER THOROUGHBREDS; HELP NEEDED

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Eg. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/966383

Sure, that's great! :) That sounds good. So, about the brand name, I was thinking about something like QTB for Quality ThoroughBreds, although it may already exist. Any suggestions?
Indeed. Well, if you are going to breed your own TBs for your own purposes, you can decide on your own. However, if you want to involve all your partners, you should ask them and discuss with them, (does that include me?)
My suggestions : None really, perhaps {QTB} or something like that? I suggest you use something that can be searched up in the sales or studs column.
Right, my funding, I do not mind funding you or your partner's expenses of buying, building and taking courses to improve. Think of me as a money bank. Just ask and you'll receive :D
I just ask for at least two awesome TBs at the end of the project? I also bought a 100K TB stallion from Raven. I'll put him up for stud if you're interested.

PS. My horse is a Deliboz × Anglo-Arabian stallion. And I'll let you breed to him for free if you wish.

Oh, and can you kinda change the title of this topic? Super Thoroughbreds are kind of putting off.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Eg. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/966383

Indeed. Well, if you are going to breed your own TBs for your own purposes, you can decide on your own. However, if you want to involve all your partners, you should ask them and discuss with them, (does that include me?)
My suggestions : None really, perhaps {QTB} or something like that? I suggest you use something that can be searched up in the sales or studs column.
Right, my funding, I do not mind funding you or your partner's expenses of buying, building and taking courses to improve. Think of me as a money bank. Just ask and you'll receive :D
I just ask for at least two awesome TBs at the end of the project? I also bought a 100K TB stallion from Raven. I'll put him up for stud if you're interested.

PS. My horse is a Deliboz × Anglo-Arabian stallion. And I'll let you breed to him for free if you wish.

Oh, and can you kinda change the title of this topic? Super Thoroughbreds are kind of putting off.
Yeah, {QTB} looks good, but you, Lucky and Jasmine can come up with different ones if you want to, it's the least of my worries right now.
As for Super Thoroughbreds, I know it sounds childish but my little cousin was visiting, and she LOVES horses and is completely obsessed with learning about the breeds, and knowing veterinary stuff by heart. And so I asked her about name ideas for this TB project and she said "Super Thoroughbreds, 'cause they're the best ones, just like Superman is the best superhero!" (That's her opinion...) :lol: so I just went along with it. I can change it, since she went back home, and she doesn't have a HWO account.

So back to the project: I'll use the stud after my prize mare gives birth, and, although you probably already read about this in other logs, people are putting their stallions up for stud for their projects only, but some random users are taking advantage of that and just breeding their mares to these studs :| :| :| sometimes I feel like they're ignoring all the warnings like: "FOR ... ONLY! DO NOT USE" or "ONLY FOR THE ... PROJECT!"
As I said before, you probably already know this. Just in case.
And sure thing, if you're part of the project, and it ends successfully (I'm pretty sure it will unless the game glitches or something) a few TBs are guaranteed! :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Yeah, {QTB} looks good, but you, Lucky and Jasmine can come up with different ones if you want to, it's the least of my worries right now.
As for Super Thoroughbreds, I know it sounds childish but my little cousin was visiting, and she LOVES horses and is completely obsessed with learning about the breeds, and knowing veterinary stuff by heart. And so I asked her about name ideas for this TB project and she said "Super Thoroughbreds, 'cause they're the best ones, just like Superman is the best superhero!" (That's her opinion...) :lol: so I just went along with it. I can change it, since she went back home, and she doesn't have a HWO account.

So back to the project: I'll use the stud after my prize mare gives birth, and, although you probably already read about this in other logs, people are putting their stallions up for stud for their projects only, but some random users are taking advantage of that and just breeding their mares to these studs :| :| :| sometimes I feel like they're ignoring all the warnings like: "FOR ... ONLY! DO NOT USE" or "ONLY FOR THE ... PROJECT!"
And sure thing, if you're part of the project, and it ends successfully (I'm pretty sure it will unless the game glitches or something) a few TBs are guaranteed! :D
Let's hope for an awesome partnership then. Please introduce me to your other partners sometime. Nice to see that you changed the title. Let's start off with our first fund transfer. Put a horse up for offers. I'll keep it if you still want it.
As for people using our project horses, don't worry about that, you'll have enough money to cover my outrageous stud fee.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:

Let's hope for an awesome partnership then. Please introduce me to your other partners sometime. Nice to see that you changed the title. Let's start off with our first fund transfer. Put a horse up for offers. I'll keep it if you still want it.
As for people using our project horses, don't worry about that, you'll have enough money to cover my outrageous stud fee.
Sorry I wasn't on for a while, my dog had puppies two weeks ago and a few minutes ago one of them did something weird so I went to check on her.
Anyway, I'll put a colt up for sale, a 3* one who I don't really want anymore, so you can rehome him later on, or keep him, I don't really care about him
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry I wasn't on for a while, my dog had puppies two weeks ago and a few minutes ago one of them did something weird so I went to check on her.
Anyway, I'll put a colt up for sale, a 3* one who I don't really want anymore, so you can rehome him later on, or keep him, I don't really care about him
Are the puppies cute? Aww, wish I had a dog. Living in a city does that to you. Right, I'll go to the colt now.
I have a question. How much money (HWO) do you think I have?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry I wasn't on for a while, my dog had puppies two weeks ago and a few minutes ago one of them did something weird so I went to check on her.
Are the puppies cute? Aww, wish I had a dog. Living in a city does that to you. Right, I'll go to the colt now.
They're sure adorable, but a handful :)
The mother is a choc Lab, and the father is a copper and white husky
Their eyes are blue :D and they look like labs, with broad heads and short fur, but they have white blazes and marks, and I'm pretty sure their ears are going to be pricked.
But, back to the game. So the colt's name is Apache Spring, did you see him?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Are the puppies cute? Aww, wish I had a dog. Living in a city does that to you. Right, I'll go to the colt now.
Their eyes are blue :D and they look like labs, with broad heads and short fur, but they have white blazes and marks, and I'm pretty sure their ears are going to be pricked.
nvrmind I just saw the offer which is A LOT by the way :o :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I have a question. How much money (HWO) do you think I have?
I wasn't on for a little because I was getting ready for school but I'm also helping with the project. I don't go to school for a while though
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Are the puppies cute? Aww, wish I had a dog. Living in a city does that to you. Right, I'll go to the colt now.

Replying to your question: I think you have trillions, because you're one of the top players, and you can afford to pay for basically any horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 pm