Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Don't suppose that you want a champion mare? She's a arabian, pretty boring colour. She's up now and on the first page of sales if you wanna take a look :)
She's pretty, but unfortunately I don't breed Arabians.. although there are a lot of people who'd want a nearly-fully trained champion mare.
Lol good move, buying old champions.. well, they don't last long, especially if your breed or train.
Haha!
Ngl i'm so excited for when they release blankets.. I can't wait!!
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: She's pretty, but unfortunately I don't breed Arabians.. although there are a lot of people who'd want a nearly-fully trained champion mare.
Lol good move, buying old champions.. well, they don't last long, especially if your breed or train.
Haha!
Ngl i'm so excited for when they release blankets.. I can't wait!!
Lol me too!
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm trying to breed high GP, specially colored, champion Thoroughbreds!
It's a new project, and I really need help, as I got logged out of my account for a while, so I'm not the best.
If you want to partner up with me, I'll be super grateful!
As many people as possible can help, the more the merrier :D

Anybody can join: The point of this project is to make the BEST TBs, and share them with the rest of HWO, and to help out anybody who really needs it.
This is my first big project, and I'd really appreciate somebody helping out!
Thank you, have a nice day! :) :D ;)
UPDATE:
Jasmine_Hanley and I have teamed up! Don't worry though, we're still open to anybody else who wants to join.

UPDATE 2: luckyhooves has agreed to help us out by training, breeding and buying TBs for us! Champi0n Br66der3 is helping out with breeding and costs!

UPDATE 3: Project on hold- to be continued very soon.
i have a TB mare that im looking to breed to a stallion so if you want some help getting TBs, i can breed some, when this bloody colt ages out so i can breed him to the second part of the creation breed for TB
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm trying to breed high GP, specially colored, champion Thoroughbreds!
It's a new project, and I really need help, as I got logged out of my account for a while, so I'm not the best.
If you want to partner up with me, I'll be super grateful!
As many people as possible can help, the more the merrier :D

Anybody can join: The point of this project is to make the BEST TBs, and share them with the rest of HWO, and to help out anybody who really needs it.
This is my first big project, and I'd really appreciate somebody helping out!
Thank you, have a nice day! :) :D ;)
UPDATE:
Jasmine_Hanley and I have teamed up! Don't worry though, we're still open to anybody else who wants to join.

UPDATE 2: luckyhooves has agreed to help us out by training, breeding and buying TBs for us! Champi0n Br66der3 is helping out with breeding and costs!

UPDATE 3: Project on hold- to be continued very soon.
i have a TB mare that im looking to breed to a stallion so if you want some help getting TBs, i can breed some, when this bloody colt ages out so i can breed him to the second part of the creation breed for TB
I can age him out for you if you want. I currently have 12 turns and the rest are regenerating.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i have a TB mare that im looking to breed to a stallion so if you want some help getting TBs, i can breed some, when this bloody colt ages out so i can breed him to the second part of the creation breed for TB
I can age him out for you if you want. I currently have 12 turns and the rest are regenerating.
just realised that i got my breeds mixed up... i have like 12 breeds and am trying to create two... the colt is for paints, my bad
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I can age him out for you if you want. I currently have 12 turns and the rest are regenerating.
just realised that i got my breeds mixed up... i have like 12 breeds and am trying to create two... the colt is for paints, my bad
:lol: well good luck with the paints!
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: just realised that i got my breeds mixed up... i have like 12 breeds and am trying to create two... the colt is for paints, my bad
:lol: well good luck with the paints!
ill let you know what i get from my TB mare, as in gender and HGP+stats
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: :lol: well good luck with the paints!
ill let you know what i get from my TB mare, as in gender and HGP+stats
nice. I'll look out for the foal's conformation.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: ill let you know what i get from my TB mare, as in gender and HGP+stats
nice. I'll look out for the foal's conformation.
if its any good, which it should be, the father is a champ and has good stats, not sure about conformation but he is a nice looking boy
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: nice. I'll look out for the foal's conformation.
if its any good, which it should be, the father is a champ and has good stats, not sure about conformation but he is a nice looking boy
Link the mare and stallion here?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm