Community Forum

{QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QTB} QUALITY TB FARM LOG

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: ok, ping me if you need another stud :)
will do. thank you
np 8-)
How's the art going? I tried drawing on my computer but gave up.. I suck on digital stuff. I guess it would be easier on a touchscreen though.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Demon's Gate wrote: will do. thank you
np 8-)
How's the art going? I tried drawing on my computer but gave up.. I suck on digital stuff. I guess it would be easier on a touchscreen though.
star story is almost done, i just have to do the muscle tone and the details before i start on the other one. I havent done any of it today as the heat (bloody summer) is making me not feel too good but as it is night, ill try and get some done. I use a laptop (because my pc wont bloomin work) and i connect a wacom to the pc. Its a bit like a drawing pad so to say with a stylus that is shaped like a circle pencil and you use it like a pencil. the pad itself connects to the computerr via cable and the stylus has no physical connection to the other half of it
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: np 8-)
star story is almost done, i just have to do the muscle tone and the details before i start on the other one. I havent done any of it today as the heat (bloody summer) is making me not feel too good but as it is night, ill try and get some done. I use a laptop (because my pc wont bloomin work) and i connect a wacom to the pc. Its a bit like a drawing pad so to say with a stylus that is shaped like a circle pencil and you use it like a pencil. the pad itself connects to the computerr via cable and the stylus has no physical connection to the other half of it
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good :(
I don't have a laptop and working on my phone is too small, so anything digital has to be on my computer.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: star story is almost done, i just have to do the muscle tone and the details before i start on the other one. I havent done any of it today as the heat (bloody summer) is making me not feel too good but as it is night, ill try and get some done. I use a laptop (because my pc wont bloomin work) and i connect a wacom to the pc. Its a bit like a drawing pad so to say with a stylus that is shaped like a circle pencil and you use it like a pencil. the pad itself connects to the computerr via cable and the stylus has no physical connection to the other half of it
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good :(
I don't have a laptop and working on my phone is too small, so anything digital has to be on my computer.
the heat is bad here especially since its very humid. Its knocking one of my animals around bad, had to take him to the vets and spend what i consider a lot of money on a poultry just to try and get him to stop wheezing and toget his voice back, now i have to worry about the fact he wont eat. tried hand feeding him but he kept biting my fingers and giving me a death glare *cries* hes so mean but he is the only purebred male of his breed i have so he cant die until i get some chicks out of his girl from him
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good :(
the heat is bad here especially since its very humid. Its knocking one of my animals around bad, had to take him to the vets and spend what i consider a lot of money on a poultry just to try and get him to stop wheezing and toget his voice back, now i have to worry about the fact he wont eat. tried hand feeding him but he kept biting my fingers and giving me a death glare *cries* hes so mean but he is the only purebred male of his breed i have so he cant die until i get some chicks out of his girl from him
that sucks. i know that using a phone is a pain in the butt to use when doing art
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good :(
aww
Chickens and roosters hate me lol
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: the heat is bad here especially since its very humid. Its knocking one of my animals around bad, had to take him to the vets and spend what i consider a lot of money on a poultry just to try and get him to stop wheezing and toget his voice back, now i have to worry about the fact he wont eat. tried hand feeding him but he kept biting my fingers and giving me a death glare *cries* hes so mean but he is the only purebred male of his breed i have so he cant die until i get some chicks out of his girl from him
aww
i have 15. 5 adults, two crosses (mother and a rooster (rooster is one of the offspring from the cross mother) three 2-3 kg purebreds, two hens and a rooster. I used to have nearly forty and im in town XD Im the crazy chook person. The only person my mother knows that names, talks and worries over them like a mother to a child... but i do kinda have to because mum only let me get chickens again to try and help me with my mood and depression and so far out of the year i have had them (started with three babies) the depression and my moods have been getting better so i am very thankful to having them. i used to have horses to help me but one died and the others had to be sold sadly
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: aww
i have 15. 5 adults, two crosses (mother and a rooster (rooster is one of the offspring from the cross mother) three 2-3 kg purebreds, two hens and a rooster. I used to have nearly forty and im in town XD Im the crazy chook person. The only person my mother knows that names, talks and worries over them like a mother to a child... but i do kinda have to because mum only let me get chickens again to try and help me with my mood and depression and so far out of the year i have had them (started with three babies) the depression and my moods have been getting better so i am very thankful to having them. i used to have horses to help me but one died and the others had to be sold sadly
Aww no! Well, at least you have your dogs and chickens and roosters :D
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

Demon's Gate wrote: i have 15. 5 adults, two crosses (mother and a rooster (rooster is one of the offspring from the cross mother) three 2-3 kg purebreds, two hens and a rooster. I used to have nearly forty and im in town XD Im the crazy chook person. The only person my mother knows that names, talks and worries over them like a mother to a child... but i do kinda have to because mum only let me get chickens again to try and help me with my mood and depression and so far out of the year i have had them (started with three babies) the depression and my moods have been getting better so i am very thankful to having them. i used to have horses to help me but one died and the others had to be sold sadly
Aww no! Well, at least you have your dogs and chickens and roosters :D
one of the roosters (the cross breed) is gay, at least that is what everyone says because of the way he acts, its funny actually
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Demon's Gate wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Aww no! Well, at least you have your dogs and chickens and roosters :D
one of the roosters (the cross breed) is gay, at least that is what everyone says because of the way he acts, its funny actually
Lol
My brother's dogs are gay, I think, because whenver the females are around they run away and we find them snuggled up together booping noses :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 am