Community Forum

Valiant Acres

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Valiant Acres

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

i have a faster clicking finger lol
All 16 are numbered and up.

link?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

bah i went to meaasge you that i about ready to pick up my army
:D
You went to? Did you break it?

About ready? I can start the transfer and load them up for pickup, if you're that ready.

i bid on them with willowsage
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
All 16 are numbered and up.

link?
oops!

Good thing I named them all similar, this makes it much easier:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/market/ ... ax_price=0
vallers wrote:i bid on them with willowsage
Well, you beat me to it... okay, got it.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:...
They've all been transferred successfully, I double checked. :D I always worry when doing mass transfers, so it always feels good when it works right.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:...
They've all been transferred successfully, I double checked. :D I always worry when doing mass transfers, so it always feels good when it works right.

lol, ow i have my army. how much did i promise(did you want) for this?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

We didn't discuss price.
I had fun with it (although frustrating at times) and it was especially interesting and satisfying to see my special developed coat in red colors and also in supersized edition.
So I'm more than fine with the deal being complete as is.

I will be looking forward to them starting to appear in competitions, if or when you get around to that.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

We didn't discuss price.
I had fun with it (although frustrating at times) and it was especially interesting and satisfying to see my special developed coat in red colors and also in supersized edition.

I will be looking forward to them starting to appear in competitions, if or when you get around to that.
to keep the colors as is i would have to improve them with inbreeding and that takes a while.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
We didn't discuss price.

to keep the colors as is i would have to improve them with inbreeding and that takes a while.
Highly likely that I would completely agree with you. That dun doesn't seem to want to stick very well especially alongside the Lp.

They shouldn't be too far off being able to compete though, competing at level 10 competitions might be another story...

They may cross well with that black belgian line you already have. That would be what I would try, but you're not me. :D

I actually don't know what type of competition blood they have in them. It might be relatively strong, or weak as crap. I haven't tested my line of tarpans for quite a few generations.
Who knows, they might surprise us, beyond what the 'on paper' makes them appear as.

But like I said, IF or when you might get to it.
It is, after all, a quite exquisite looking red-dun army! Beautiful without having to compete. And I'm not biased at all! :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
Highly likely that I would completely agree with you. That dun doesn't seem to want to stick very well especially alongside the Lp.

They shouldn't be too far off being able to compete though, competing at level 10 competitions might be another story...

They may cross well with that black belgian line you already have. That would be what I would try, but you're not me. :D

I actually don't know what type of competition blood they have in them. It might be relatively strong, or weak as crap. I haven't tested my line of tarpans for quite a few generations.
Who knows, they might surprise us, beyond what the 'on paper' makes them appear as.

But like I said, IF or when you might get to it.
It is, after all, a quite exquisite looking red-dun army! Beautiful without having to compete. And I'm not biased at all! :lol:

im going to cross in all those rejects first to see what i get. then ill add the red dun. it may take days or months depends on whether or not i feel like playing.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:

im going to cross in all those rejects first to see what i get. then ill add the red dun. it may take days or months depends on whether or not i feel like playing.
I get it.
I was myself thinking of taking a short week-long hiatus or something. Maybe or maybe not, I haven't gotten much done in the game in the past few days. So maybe it's time.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 pm