Community Forum

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by Tisha »

Here is my entry
I love her unique colouring and long legs.
Neige Élevée of <CS>
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Last edited by Bombicilla on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

So, since we already have so many entries, I've decided to end the competition tonight! Just letting ya'll know that I will answer each of the contesters and let them know if they won or if they didn't and share some comments on what I liked about the horse and what I didn't. Please do not take offense at anything I say, I am just sharing my personal opinion :D I love how many entries we have! Remember, tonight the judging begins! Good luck everyone! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

RavenBright wrote:Chestnut arab mare thats 9 years, 7.6 months. Her name is Wicked Exotic in honour of both of her parents. She is gorgeous!Image
You have a very pretty filly! I would appreciate it if you could post her link or a picture that I can click on and see her profile :)
RavenBright
Visit My Farm

Post by RavenBright »

meganamber2 wrote:
RavenBright wrote:Chestnut arab mare thats 9 years, 7.6 months. Her name is Wicked Exotic in honour of both of her parents. She is gorgeous!Image
You have a very pretty filly! I would appreciate it if you could post her link or a picture that I can click on and see her profile :)

sorry she has gotten older but still pretty!http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1073273
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Here is my entry
I love her unique colouring and long legs.
Neige Élevée of <CS>
Congratulations! You won first place! Please ping me when you are on so I can put up Prince George!! :) I absolutely LOVED your entry. She was perfect. Her coloring and the shine of her coat was just wow. I love her muscling and conformation as well. The only thing I don't prefer myself is the pink around her eyes, but that is just me. She is perfect, congratulations!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Heaven's Horses wrote:So I've got this pretty, slightly older blanketed palomino mare
Lady of *HH*

And this is Sundown, a beautiful but currently pregnant mare. I'm not sure what color she is, but I find it gorgeous and elegant even though I don't like her face that much.
Sundown of *HH*

I hope I'm in the top three! When does the judge decide which one is the wich one wins? Lady's getting old.
Congratulations!!! Your mare, Sundown won second place! I happen to be a sucker for any horse of her coloring. I don't even know what it is called but I LOVE it!!! She is just beautiful. I love her conformation as well. Congrats! Please put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so that you can receive you prize!
Your other mare, Lady, did not place, but she is still very lovely! I happen to love palominos but I don't really prefer patterns unless they really catch my eye :) Nothing against your mare, that is just my personal opinion! Again, congrats on your win with Sundown!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:Little Queen

I love her coat. Maybe not her mane, but her coat and color, along with her eyes. But her mane and tail might grow still.

Parlak Yildiz

Her name is Bright Star in Turkish. Love the cream-champagne-ish color that she shares with her brother, Galactic Star, who is a very popular AT stud. She might not be 1 year old right now, but by tomorrow or the time the judge decides, she'll be old enough.
Congratulations! Your mare, Little Queen, has won third place! Please let me know when you are available to put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so you can receive your prize! I happen to love palominos, and Little Queen just caught my eye. I would have liked her better with some training which would have added muscle and shine to her coat, but she still placed none the less! I think her conformation is perfect and has such a pretty little face. Again, congratulations on your win!
Your filly, Parlak Tildiz, did not place, but she is still very pretty! I happen to dislike the color champagne on horses, but that is nothing against your filly, it is just my personal opinion :) Again, congrats on your win with Little Queen! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:Here are my entries :P Sorry I was abit late :)

♆ SF Black Sun

♆ Intense Night
Hey partner! :D Your mare Intense Night almost won third. It was so so close. She is very pretty number one and besides that she is a rare breed! I usually don't like pattern horses but I did like her! So therefore she receives an honorary mention :) You probably don't need only $1,000 but if you want it let me know ;) :D
I also liked your mare Black Sun. I love black horses :) And her eyes are super cool. She also was close to winning! You've got some nice mares :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

allaroo wrote:silver smoke

mirroring
Hey! Your mare Silver Smoke has earned a honorary mention! I usually don't like patterns on horses but her coat was just so neat! She was very close to placing :) I think why she didn't place was because of the pink around her eyes and her slight roman nose. For some reason I don't prefer the pink around horse's eyes. But that's nothing against your mare :) That's just me! If you want to pick up $1,000 just let me know and put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your money!
Mirroring was very pretty as well! She is very close to the coloring that I happen to really like, but the brown on her coat was just a little too red for me. But that's just my personal opinion :) You have two great mares!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:37 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:37 pm