Community Forum

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by meganamber2 »

FutureFarm wrote:I would have to enter my Russion Don mare with the prettiest face. Sadly a bit overweight but that doesn't show on a headshot ;) .

Your mare has such a pretty face! Her face is probably the prettiest in the contest! :D And her eyes were so neat. I really liked her! The only reason she didn't place was because I didn't prefer the way she is built, that is probably because of her being overweight. But she is still lovely! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

DaringFlaring wrote:Luna Scarf-Wobble

Luna is a beautiful 3yo Palomino with Tiger Eyes [+3] Quarter Horse Mare.
I just recently bought her because she looked so nice, I have got some Stallions or older Mares that are pretty stunning as well. I've got Todd who is a Gray Mixed VHD x Deliboz Stallion who is up on the 'Stallions for Stud' page. Breed your pretty mares with him for just $1!
Back to Luna, now, she is only young so her mane hasn't grown fully yet.
:ugeek:
Your mare happens to be rehomed, so she won't be placing :shock:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

RavenBright wrote:Chestnut arab mare thats 9 years, 7.6 months. Her name is Wicked Exotic in honour of both of her parents. She is gorgeous!Image
Your mare is absolutely lovely. I happen to love deep rich red coats like she has :) But she just doesn't have that wow factor that really sticks out. Nothing against her, just my personal opinion :) She is really very lovely. This contest was so hard to judge!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

SallyEvans1 wrote:Sienna Sun

Lunar Bourbon
I really really want to give Sienna Sun an honorary mention. She was so close to placing. I love love love roans, and she is simply lovely!
Lunar Bourbon is also lovely but she just lacks that wow factor. This is just my personal opinion by the way, nothing against your mare! She will probably go win a contest judged by somebody else ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Xant’hippe wrote:Enchantress

She's 100% Arabian, born bay and going gray. This stage is often called "Rose Gray". I especially like that her coat colors and shadings complement her conformation. She seems to me to embody elegance.
Enchantress is absolutely adorable. I loved her, to be completely honest. This contest was so hard to judge! Everybody entered such lovely mares! I'm sorry that she didn't win, I really am. But the other mares just had a little bit more that really caught my eye. This is just my personal opinion, nothing against your mare of course :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

OceanArabians wrote:Nova Legend

Idk if u guys like her, but I love the speckles and small splashes on that palomino coat. I also like her long, straight gray mare and her eyes. She seems beautiful and royal.
Your mare almost placed. I love little speckles on horses' coats, they are just so adorable and pretty! She is definitely very beautiful and royal. The only reason she didn't win was because the others just had a little more of that wow factor. Nothing against your mare :) Just my personal opinion. She is truly a lovely mare.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

mora098 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:Hello!
We are going to have a filly/mare beauty contest! You are welcome to enter if your filly or mate fits the requirements below!
1. Is 1-10 years old
2. Is a horse type breed (in other words, no pony types)
3. Is beautiful!! :P
The grand prize will be a fully trained black 5* Trakehner colt!

Second place is $100,000
Third place is $10,000
Have fun guys!
Please enter ONE or TWO mares/fillies per player! Please POST LINKS OR PICTURES THAT I CAN CLICK ON AND GO TO THE HORSE'S PROFILE!
Thank you!!
P.S. The contest will close November 8th :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/984856
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1015156
These are my entries :D the connemara is horse type but if it doesn't count tell me and I'll enter another
The Connemara was lovely! The only thing that I didn't like was that her neck and head were a little heavy. But her coat was very pretty and I love the shine she has from her training!
The other mare was also very lovely! I just don't happen to prefer horses with patterns, especially when they varnish over time :) Please don't take anything personal, your mares will probably go win another contest! These are just my own personal opinions :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

HeavenCanWait-Rescue wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1064583
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1058062

My entries, hoping I posted the links right.
Your mares are both amazing! You just happened to pick the wrong contest because this judge happens to dislike patterns on horses :oops: Nothing against your mares, they will probably go win another beauty contest! I just don't like patterns for some unknown weird reason. The second mare actually did catch my eye though. Despite the fact that she is patterned, she is very pretty with her palomino coat under the leopard pattern and her blue eyes!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:Living Rocky

Eclipse Living
Your mares were so cool! I definitely have not seen a lot of other horses their same breed! The only reason they didn't win was because they lacked that wow factor that catches the eye. Both of their coats are kinda ordinary. If they had had training which would have added shine and muscle, the buckskin (or is it dun) might have won because I do like buckskins/duns. Please don't take any of these comments personal, they are simply my opinions and it's nothing against your mares!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Aliw1995 wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:
AWE Sunny Desert

`My little cross bred beauty.
AWE Kwestura

And this lady since we are allowed 2
I loved your crossbred! She nearly won, because I love palominos. I just didn't prefer that her head was a darker color. Your other lady was lovely as well! She also nearly placed because I love deep rich red coat colors :) She has a pretty head and lovely eyes! maybe because she's pregnant it threw me off a little? But please don't take any of these comments personal, I have nothing against them :) Just sharing my personal opinion.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:59 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:59 pm