Community Forum

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: :lol: :lol:
Ok I understand! I would definitely pay you at least a million! She's so lovely :D
If you wish, I have no objections :lol:
Hahaha :lol: 1 million it is ;) Let me know when she's available for me to pick her up!!! :D Thanks so much!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I feel like you should include stallions as well :) Just a suggestion for you. and increase the age limit ;)
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely increasing the age limit for the next one, I've had several players complain about that ;) And I have an idea about having a "couple" contest. So a mare and a stallion. Whichever "couple" I like the best wins. You like it?
OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: If you wish, I have no objections :lol:
Hahaha :lol: 1 million it is ;) Let me know when she's available for me to pick her up!!! :D Thanks so much!
Right, she's available now, a word of caution though, she's not gonna be much use in the competition ring. Though she throws beautiful foals.
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Right, she's available now, a word of caution though, she's not gonna be much use in the competition ring. Though she throws beautiful foals.
That's all right! :) I am sure she does! I can't wait to see all her lovely foals I get! Thank you so much!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely increasing the age limit for the next one, I've had several players complain about that ;) And I have an idea about having a "couple" contest. So a mare and a stallion. Whichever "couple" I like the best wins. You like it?
OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Awesome!!! :D That'll be the next contest then! And all age couples too :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Awesome!!! :D That'll be the next contest then! And all age couples too :)
Great! Can't wait for it! :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Post by Meyersdale »

Can we have another contest
Please and thank you
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:Can we have another contest
Please and thank you
Yes I saw you in the other mare/filly beauty contest I had and now I'm working on another new one! :) Hope to see you there!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Hello, don't know if you're interested but I've got a pretty stallion that you could breed to Neige Elevee to get a very light colored foal, pretty much the same color as her.
Velvet Monarch

He's pretty, isn't he? I just saw your conversation with Champi0n Br66der and I thought you could use him. I could put him up for a very low price. ( 1$ )
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:Hello, don't know if you're interested but I've got a pretty stallion that you could breed to Neige Elevee to get a very light colored foal, pretty much the same color as her.
Velvet Monarch

He's pretty, isn't he? I just saw your conversation with Champi0n Br66der and I thought you could use him. I could put him up for a very low price. ( 1$ )
Yes he is very pretty! I would love to use him :) Thanks for the offer!! My mare Neige Elevee is pregnant right now, but as soon as she drops her foal I'd be happy to use your handsome stallion!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:01 pm