Community Forum

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by SallyEvans1 »

meganamber2 wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:Sienna Sun

Poets A Skyline
Hey Sally! Good to see you again! Did you enter Sienna Sun in the last contest? If you did, it would be nice if you entered a new horse ;) Thank you! :D
Whoops sorry! Didn't see this was run by the same person! In which case I will just submit Poets A Skyline x
Ard
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ard »

Probably the prettiest of my ladies! That photo is her at 4.7 years - it's a 'year' old as she's preggers atm, going to be a mum (for the first time)!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

My Entry:
Serene of <CS>
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:Yayyy a new one!!!
Well, here's
Lone Trotter

And
Lone Monarch

Who's currently pregnant, but I find her quite beautiful. She's also 14.3 hh which IS in between 14hh and 17 ( lol only by a tiny bit but I hope it counts )

EDIT: OMG I'm so sorry, Lone Trotter aged by a year due to me taking many turns to birth some foals, I hope you'll still accept her since when I entered she was still 9-ish!
Congratulations! Your mare Lone Trotter won an honorary mention :) I loved her conformation and color so much! The only reason she didn't place was because of the darker color on her legs, belly, and nose. Nothing against her at all! I really did love her :) Lone Monarch was lovely too! Thanks for entering, good to see you again! :D Oh, please link a horse you do not mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Well, here are my entries:
Montana Oaks

She's a fully trained buckskin 5* Thoroughbred destined to be a Racing Champion.

Larga Vida Al Campeón

I tried naming her in Spanish.. I've just started Spanish at school ( Along with Dutch ) so if I got something wrong please tell me cuz I want to fix it if it's not correct. It SHOULD mean Long Live The Champion...
Anyway, she's still very young, and is waiting to be trained. I'm not sure what color she is.. But I like it, along with her eyes. I hope you love both of them as much as I do!
If only I could enter colts and stallions too. I'd have the perfect one.. Oh well. Hope I win.
Hi! Good to see you! :) Montana Oaks I loved because she's a 5* Thoroughbred! But, her color isn't my favorite and she looked a little chunky to me. Your other mare's conformation was lovely! The only thing I didn't like was the pink eyes and her sloping quarters. Nothing against them! Just my personal opinion ;) I am glad to read that you have a good colt or stallion to enter... letting you know my next contest will include colts/stallions so feel free to check it out! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Shellyttexas wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/988754

flashy Belgian Arabian destined to be a log pull champion.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1059876

stunning Turkmene Filly 5* training to be a sprint racer :)
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Your gorgeous Turkmene filly won first place!!! Your entry was simply perfect. She is my absolute FAVORITE color and I happen to love love love Turkmenes because of their slender build! Please link a horse you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money and also I will put up your fully trained horse as soon as you are on ;) Again, congrats on your win! Oh and btw, I normally don't like Belgians or Belgian crosses but I really did like you other mare! The shine of her coat and her color (besides her speckled muzzle) really caught my eye!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

DanniFro wrote:I would like to enter Gosh Beau, one of my beautiful Brood Mares:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1076523
Hey Danni! Thanks for entering! Your mare was lovely, I do happen to like cremellos a lot :) But I think because she is pregnant she just looked off to me, so she didn't place. Her color and the shine of her coat from training were just perfect though! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

SallyEvans1 wrote:Sienna Sun

Poets A Skyline
Good to see you again Sally! :D I think your mare Poets A Skyline is lovely and I especially liked her color and the shine of her coat. However, she just lacked that wow factor that really catches attention. Nothing against her at all! She really is a pretty color and I think her ears are adorable :) They look like they were dipped in chocolate!! I hope to see you in my next contest! Excited about it! I would tell you what it is buttt I want it to be a surprise 8-)
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

How do you post pictures of your horses on here?
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Who got 2nd and 3rd place tho????
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 am