Community Forum

Cleaning the horse market #2

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Cleaning the horse market #2

Post by Hidalgo »

vallers wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:
I'm guessing they were about 2-10 years old, but I'm not sure. I know they weren't anywhere near 20 or anything, though. Both were cremello Arabians if that helps
I don't recall I bought up a lot of mid age horses to clear up the market. I and a couple others try to keep the market moving so there arent alot of stagnant horses. I tend to buy up arabians and mixes because of the number of arabians in game compared to all the other breeds. I'll try to watch for the ones bred by you on the next round of buying.
Okay, well that's fine. And don't worry about buying and rehoming horses I put up for sale. If you buy them they're yours to do with as you please. :)
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Bombicilla wrote:
So, I will sponsor the cleaning of the market from unnecessary horses. Write in this topic if you need money for this.
I do not ask for any reports, but if you ask for money to buy especially expensive horses, send a link here.
I would also be grateful if you would send me links to interesting horses found in the process of clearing the market.

I am interested in:
- medium and medium-light horse types
- pony-type mares
- Interesting coats, especially with metallic sheen and feathers
- red (orange) coats
GP is not important, but the reports should be good. In the priority of the mare.
I would be interested in clearing out the market, sounds like a good pass time!
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Shiva wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:
So, I will sponsor the cleaning of the market from unnecessary horses. Write in this topic if you need money for this.
I do not ask for any reports, but if you ask for money to buy especially expensive horses, send a link here.
I would also be grateful if you would send me links to interesting horses found in the process of clearing the market.

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
GP is not important, but the reports should be good. In the priority of the mare.
I would be interested in clearing out the market, sounds like a good pass time!
Very interesting topic!

I have been doing this myself a bit lately - except its a bit "whoops" when you get 100+ horses at once, and take a turn only to discover that your paying $800+ for feed....

It would also be handy for "culling" the population of some of the more popular breeds a little, perhps?

I found a most interesting horse and almost (accidently) aged it out: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1947571 (but sorry, I really have to keep this one) ;)
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

I'm alive and my offer still stands if you are interested
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I don't know if you would like this horse, but offer whatever you want on him if you do want him: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2345173
Also, if you see any other horses on my farm that you're interested in, I'd be happy to sell them to you for a reasonable price :D
Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
I would love to help but I am poor beyond belief. So ya... :) I keep my eyes peeled for any of the horses above... I'm interested in:
-fully trained TB mares
-fully trained + Champed TB stallion
- fully trained Arabian mares high HGP
-high strength Belgian mares (trained or not)
-high strength Belgian stallions trained
- Persian Leopard Horses (personal project breed: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1859117)
- Russia Dons and other horses needed to breed Danube
LadyByron
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyByron »

I actually have been cleaning up the market some as well. But I've been taking in the cheap (usually for $1000 or less) newborns to 1 year olds (any breed), train them up and sell them as Grinders mostly. I've made a good profit off of it of course but actually I really love that I gave those unwanted babies new life and some real value to someone.

I do like that someone is cleaning up the market though. There are a lot of horses on it that really need to be bought and rehomed. I'll try to help with that too as I look for horses to to turn into Grinders.

I have had issues with those Offer Only horses too. It's a little frustrating when it has an error or it's not really for sell. Must be some glitches there. Hopefully something can be done for those eventually.
LadyByron
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyByron »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
I would love to help but I am poor beyond belief. So ya... :) I keep my eyes peeled for any of the horses above... I'm interested in:
-fully trained TB mares
- Persian Leopard Horses (personal project breed: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1859117)
Since you are looking for Fully Trained TBs, I actually do this on this account and sell them once they are fully trained. I do breed them some as well so I always have at least 1 to 4 TB babies being trained up. I have Champed a few as well (I have my fav TB stud on my boarding accounting right now being champed up).

I just bought a custom TB mare (and waiting on two more) from Mlloftus and I will be breeding those to get high speed racers soon and will be training and selling their babies too. Just something to look out for if you ever want any trained ones. :D :D Just hit me up on my farm log (it has all 3 of my accounts on it) if you see any that are interesting to you. :D

Oh, I do have a Russian Don up for Stud on my Shelley Boarding account if you need one for your projects (I can lower his stud fee if you want too). I can also sell him to you too if you prefer, just let me know. :D
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

LadyByron wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: I would love to help but I am poor beyond belief. So ya... :) I keep my eyes peeled for any of the horses above... I'm interested in:
-fully trained TB mares
Since you are looking for Fully Trained TBs, I actually do this on this account and sell them once they are fully trained. I do breed them some as well so I always have at least 1 to 4 TB babies being trained up. I have Champed a few as well (I have my fav TB stud on my boarding accounting right now being champed up).

I just bought a custom TB mare (and waiting on two more) from Mlloftus and I will be breeding those to get high speed racers soon and will be training and selling their babies too. Just something to look out for if you ever want any trained ones. :D :D Just hit me up on my farm log (it has all 3 of my accounts on it) if you see any that are interesting to you. :D

Oh, I do have a Russian Don up for Stud on my Shelley Boarding account if you need one for your projects (I can lower his stud fee if you want too). I can also sell him to you too if you prefer, just let me know. :D
This is all good, of course, but the topic is cleaning the market, not selling horses.
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
hi is this still available if so I would like to do this I will need money for it as I don't have a lot :D
but could you tell me what type of horses I should be cleaning out of the market and once I have them what do I do with them do I just rehome them if they can be :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:06 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:06 am