Community Forum

Cleaning the horse market #2

Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Re: Cleaning the horse market #2

Post by Bombicilla »

Bumble200 wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:
So, I will sponsor the cleaning of the market from unnecessary horses. Write in this topic if you need money for this.
I do not ask for any reports, but if you ask for money to buy especially expensive horses, send a link here.
I would also be grateful if you would send me links to interesting horses found in the process of clearing the market.

I am interested in:
- medium and medium-light horse types
- pony-type mares
- Interesting coats, especially with metallic sheen and feathers
- red (orange) coats
GP is not important, but the reports should be good. In the priority of the mare.
hi is this still available if so I would like to do this I will need money for it as I don't have a lot :D
but could you tell me what type of horses I should be cleaning out of the market and once I have them what do I do with them do I just rehome them if they can be :)
Any horses, but not from the first pages of the market. Only offers remain on the last pages, so just buying does not work. try to offer a few thousand for them, but don’t really expect a response. Either remove horses or resell them for $ 1.
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Bombicilla wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:
hi is this still available if so I would like to do this I will need money for it as I don't have a lot :D
but could you tell me what type of horses I should be cleaning out of the market and once I have them what do I do with them do I just rehome them if they can be :)
Any horses, but not from the first pages of the market. Only offers remain on the last pages, so just buying does not work. try to offer a few thousand for them, but don’t really expect a response. Either remove horses or resell them for $ 1.

okay sounds good ;)
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted this, but did you say you would donate money to people who buy and rehome horses with bad conformation in the market? (I'm just curious)
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

JaycenUwU wrote:I'm sorry if I misinterpreted this, but did you say you would donate money to people who buy and rehome horses with bad conformation in the market? (I'm just curious)
yes
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunny day rescue »

Bombicilla wrote:
So, I will sponsor the cleaning of the market from unnecessary horses. Write in this topic if you need money for this.
I do not ask for any reports, but if you ask for money to buy especially expensive horses, send a link here.
I would also be grateful if you would send me links to interesting horses found in the process of clearing the market.

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
GP is not important, but the reports should be good. In the priority of the mare.

Hey I try to do this but can’t afford to do it right now, I’ll try and make some money and help to do this again but just can’t seem to at the moment
So if you could spare some money (whatever money you can spare) I would restart mine again
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
I'd be interested in helping out. I've done this once before on my own, but eventually it got to be too much.
I already found two horses I would take off the market if their price weren't so darn high. One would be rehomed (red stat arabian stallion from the ac) and the other I'd happily age out.

If you could provide the money, I'd happily go on a bit of a clearing spree.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2637691

edit: Thanks! Already I've managed to clear quite a few! I found some really beautiful horses and made a post in sales about it to garner more attention. Of course all horses are already up at $1. Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

So far managed to go through about 100 pages. Whew, didn't know there were that many Offers Only horses in the market.

edit: Okay I think I've made a small dent. I only have 175k left of what you gave me lol. But it sure was fun! Now comes the part of aging out the undesirables.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
Wait, so you give players money, so that we can clean the market right?
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:

I am interested in:
- pony-type mares
- red (orange) coats
Yes
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Bombicilla wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Yes
Oh! I see! I might be interested, but I need to wait a few minutes.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 am