Community Forum

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Panther
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
Are you gonna train her? She'd look really nice with a bit of that training shine 8-)
no not gonna train her.. i will breed her try to get some new fillies from her
Yeah :)
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Good luck everybody, the competition ends tonight!
Also got some new foals :- )
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:1st place
Good Job! Grand Rhym won first place in the Novice Show Jumping competition even though he's the youngest!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote:1st place
Good Job! Grand Rhym won first place in the Novice Show Jumping competition even though he's the youngest!
Grand Rhym
Araboulonnais Colt
02:57.22 seconds.
Faults (including time): 29.27
Final Score: 03:26.5
is a really good time for a untrained horse.. if i where you i would fully train him and compete more
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote: Good Job! Grand Rhym won first place in the Novice Show Jumping competition even though he's the youngest!
Grand Rhym
Araboulonnais Colt
is a really good time for a untrained horse.. if i where you i would fully train him and compete more
hes a 194.4 trained and am still working on his training. He is actually exceeding my expectations as i expected him to not place in a few i have showed him in due to the fact hes not fully trained
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Grand Rhym
Araboulonnais Colt
hes a 194.4 trained and am still working on his training. He is actually exceeding my expectations as i expected him to not place in a few i have showed him in due to the fact hes not fully trained
he now has over a thousand in earnings, one 2nd place and three 1st place. I will also be putting him up for stud at $5k very soon for those that want to breed to him
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: hes a 194.4 trained and am still working on his training. He is actually exceeding my expectations as i expected him to not place in a few i have showed him in due to the fact hes not fully trained
he now has over a thousand in earnings, one 2nd place and three 1st place. I will also be putting him up for stud at $5k very soon for those that want to breed to him
Unfortunately I have no Araboulonnais mares but as soon as I have one I will probably use him 8-)
Good job with all the competitions and wins!
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: he now has over a thousand in earnings, one 2nd place and three 1st place. I will also be putting him up for stud at $5k very soon for those that want to breed to him
Unfortunately I have no Araboulonnais mares but as soon as I have one I will probably use him 8-)
my araboulonnias mare is in foal and i will be selling the foal, not sure how much yet but the foal will be up for sale when born
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote:
my araboulonnias mare is in foal and i will be selling the foal, not sure how much yet but the foal will be up for sale when born
Nice, is it a colt or filly?
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: my araboulonnias mare is in foal and i will be selling the foal, not sure how much yet but the foal will be up for sale when born
Nice, is it a colt or filly?
not sure yet, she foals within the next 4 turns (my acct turns) but ill let you know as ill link it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 pm