CLOSED

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Stormchase Stables »

ladyoblivion wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ooh, a horse rescue! I'd love to do that. Can't though, my mom's allergic to horses. But we breed dogs instead :)
Oh, did you hear about the fatal crash in Fort Pierce? Killed 2 teenagers. And also there were cases of child neglect. I wouldn't ever live there :shock: :oops:
Its been my dream since I was a kid and I got lucky enough to find a man who not only supports me but helps me achieve my goals. :D Dog breeding is cool too! What breed? Yea Fort Pierce is horrid. I do my best to steer clear!
Ooh, lots of them. German Shepherds (just started), Aussie Kelpies and Sheps, Nova Scotia Tollers and used to breed: Chesapeakes and Border Collies and the Canaan Dog.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:
Its been my dream since I was a kid and I got lucky enough to find a man who not only supports me but helps me achieve my goals. :D Dog breeding is cool too! What breed? Yea Fort Pierce is horrid. I do my best to steer clear!
Ooh, lots of them. German Shepherds (just started), Aussie Kelpies and Sheps, Nova Scotia Tollers and used to breed: Chesapeakes and Border Collies and the Canaan Dog.

Awww so cute! my dad in California just started training German Shepherds again he used to do it for the military Which is your favorite breed so far?
DaringFlaring
Visit My Farm

Post by DaringFlaring »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:
May I make a suggestion. Auskies, yes, Auskies. Australian Shepard x Siberian Husky and they look beautiful!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am