Community Forum

CLOSED

Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah. Definitely a bad influence :lol:
How are your racers? Get any new horses with higher speed than 66?
:lol:
Nah, I got another speed 66 one though. What about you? Any foals I need to train? Even though I'm quite busy right now. :shock:
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Nah, I got another speed 66 one though. What about you? Any foals I need to train? Even though I'm quite busy right now. :shock:
Not yet :? . I have a few Belgians but they're not for my main project so I'm not even going to bother with that. A few new foals should be born soon though.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Actually I've had a few good foals. The new TB colts have 30-40 speed but excellent racing-type bodies while the only Grade boy has 61 speed and dapples :) That is, if you're free.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually I've had a few good foals. The new TB colts have 30-40 speed but excellent racing-type bodies while the only Grade boy has 61 speed and dapples :) That is, if you're free.
I can take one horse from you, school is reopening soon. In 1 day to be exact. And I haven't finished my homework... Two Chinese Compositions and Email, corrections for my exam paper and other stuff. :cry:
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually I've had a few good foals. The new TB colts have 30-40 speed but excellent racing-type bodies while the only Grade boy has 61 speed and dapples :) That is, if you're free.
I can take one horse from you, school is reopening soon. In 1 day to be exact. And I haven't finished my homework... Two Chinese Compositions and Email, corrections for my exam paper and other stuff. :cry:
Eep :? well there'll always be more foals, if you're busy then I'll just keep them atm. They're all old now anyway :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Eep :? well there'll always be more foals, if you're busy then I'll just keep them atm. They're all old now anyway :lol:
Well, do tell me if you have any new promising foals to train. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Eep :? well there'll always be more foals, if you're busy then I'll just keep them atm. They're all old now anyway :lol:
Well, do tell me if you have any new promising foals to train. :lol:
Hehe well funny that you should mention it now as I just received new foals :lol:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1148414
That's one. Got another but sadly started his training already and with your rules and all :? :lol:
Might actually wait for my Konik mare to give birth.. what do you think?
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hehe well funny that you should mention it now as I just received new foals :lol:
That's one. Got another but sadly started his training already and with your rules and all :? :lol:
I have terms and conditions for a reason, Stormchase. :lol:
I don't mind either, you're the one paying, your call. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hehe well funny that you should mention it now as I just received new foals :lol:
I have terms and conditions for a reason, Stormchase. :lol:
I don't mind either, you're the one paying, your call. :lol:
Ahh this must be super annoying for you, constantly having a person on the waiting list that can't make up their mind :? sorry 'bout all this. I feel like I'm losing more horses than gaining them, my mares keep on dying and the foals turn out.. bleh. They look like mules, not racehorses. :? :( :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ahh this must be super annoying for you, constantly having a person on the waiting list that can't make up their mind :? sorry 'bout all this. I feel like I'm losing more horses than gaining them, my mares keep on dying and the foals turn out.. bleh. They look like mules, not racehorses. :? :( :lol:
Nah, I can train my own horses in the meantime. That actually never happened until now.
I'm losing all my best broodmares if that comforts you. :lol:
They look like mules? You could try to breed them to a good conformation horse then.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm