Community Forum

Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
It's sad to see you go :cry: I am soooo sorry
I'm sad to be going :cry: hopefully I'll be able to show up once in a while...
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

:(
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: It's sad to see you go :cry: I am soooo sorry
at least you will still show up once in a while :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hello, I offered again for my horse and I'm sorry to see you go :(
Also it's weird that it said I maxed out my horse ownership cuz right before i offered i made sure I had enough space ( i rehomed a few horses )
I'd also be interested in any trained horses or TBs
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

How much would you want for a GrandChampion or higher horse?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:How much would you want for a GrandChampion or higher horse?
fully trained- 5k
champion- 7k
grand champion- 10k
master champion- 13k
master grand champion- 15k
I might keep Prince Edward, my master grand champion on my holding account.. not sure yet.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
at least you will still show up once in a while :D
I'm certainly gonna try cuz I love this game so much!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
That's a pity... Still if you decide to come back, I'll have French-Anglo Arabs and Racehorses available for you! :D
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:How much would you want for a GrandChampion or higher horse?
fully trained- 5k
champion- 7k
grand champion- 10k
master champion- 13k
I might keep Prince Edward, my master grand champion on my holding account.. not sure yet.
So i would be interested in taking most of the GrandChamp or higher horses, could you possibly show me some?
EDIT: I'd like to take Duke and Prince James, they're the ones I've been most interested in so far ( apart from Prince Edward but he's yours :D ) Maybe Princess Lily as well, I'm planning on breeding Trakehners.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
fully trained- 5k
champion- 7k
grand champion- 10k
master champion- 13k
So i would be interested in taking most of the GrandChamp or higher horses, could you possibly show me some?
EDIT: I'd like to take Duke and Prince James, they're the ones I've been most interested in so far ( apart from Prince Edward but he's yours :D ) Maybe Princess Lily as well, I'm planning on breeding Trakehners.
Are they all on my holding account? I'll put up Duke and Princess Lily now. Still debating if I want to keep James...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 pm