Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
Ok! How much for the mares?
Pacific Rose 10k and the other mares 5k each. Sound good?
Yup! thanks :D and I read your update! :D if you did leave, HWO would have lost a great player
I need to go soon :? are the horses up?
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

meganamber wrote:
Pacific Rose 10k and the other mares 5k each. Sound good?
Yup! thanks :D and I read your update! :D if you did leave, HWO would have lost a great player aww thank you! I'm glad to be staying!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1058566
Pacific Rose is up!
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Yup! thanks :D and I read your update! :D if you did leave, HWO would have lost a great player aww thank you! I'm glad to be staying!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1058566
Pacific Rose is up!
offered :)
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

I really need to go walk my dogs now and probably won't have the time to get back on again, I have to pack my suitcase, check on all the puppies, eat, shower, study. :? . Could you possibly put them up tomorrow or really soon? I might not have the time today :? hope you understand :|
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I really need to go walk my dogs now and probably won't have the time to get back on again, I have to pack my suitcase, check on all the puppies, eat, shower, study. :? . Could you possibly put them up tomorrow or really soon? I might not have the time today :? hope you understand :|
Oh it's ok, I understand! I can put them up now if you have the time. Sorry for the wait :oops:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I really need to go walk my dogs now and probably won't have the time to get back on again, I have to pack my suitcase, check on all the puppies, eat, shower, study. :? . Could you possibly put them up tomorrow or really soon? I might not have the time today :? hope you understand :|
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1038950
Prince James is up.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1035498
Got another Trakehner mare up too.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1032417
Here's another mare I put up. Let me know if you're interested in either of the mares or if you want something else.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote: Okay now I'm depressed :cry: I really don't want to go. But it's looking like I have to. I might be able to be on once in a blue moon though. I'm planning to store my race horses for when and if I can come back. Do you want me to link you the pastures of Dutch Warmbloods? If you don't want all of them I understand because not all of them are very good :shock: You could lead the racing club! And I could still be a member in case I come back.
you are one of the people that is most active. sometimes it can seem you spent to much time on the game, but remember that you are your own boss. Just play less and when you feel like having a chat or looking at some nice horsies come by and have a look. School is always most important so we all understand, but totally leaving is not necesary.
And ofcourse i dont know your reasons, but i wish you all the best
End of the week i will buy your best 2-3 dutch warmbloods if you still feel the same. :twisted: :twisted:
so you have to come back at least once :P :P
I'm staying on 8-) I hope you don't mind if I finish my Dutch Warmblood project though? I kinda want to move on to race horses and French Anglo-Arabs :) And... I'm trying for a new breed 8-) Would you still like my best Dutch Warmbloods or should I put them on the market?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

i had a look and although they look nice, i dont mind yuo putting them on the market.. perhaps we can stimulate someone else :)
Good to see you stay
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 27, 2024 3:46 pm

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 3:46 pm