Searching for racers

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for racers

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: What I said. :lol:
I wish you all the best!
Just one of many of my daily mistakes :lol:. I finally got some calm horses who's temperaments I can play with a little. I also wish you the best on your many projects :).
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: What I said. :lol:
I wish you all the best!
Just one of many of my daily mistakes :lol:. I finally got some calm horses who's temperaments I can play with a little. I also wish you the best on your many projects :).
I ended my Belgian one, and my driving one is also on hold. My Selle Francais project is also completed, now focusing on breeding horses with the comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!"
Do you know of anyone else other than Malakai and Bitapetrone who bred a horse with that comment?
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I ended my Belgian one, and my driving one is also on hold. My Selle Francais project is also completed, now focusing on breeding horses with the comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!"
Do you know of anyone else other than Malakai and Bitapetrone who bred a horse with that comment?
I believe that when I first started there was someone working on a similar project. When they ended it the lines were demolished by unknowing players, I'm not sure if any of them are still out there. Im not sure who it was though because I've seen so many players leave it could have been one of them, you may find the person's lines through other horses but I'm not sure if they are still here. I'm glad someone is starting this type of line again, and I'll be sure to help if I can.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: I believe that when I first started there was someone working on a similar project. When they ended it the lines were demolished by unknowing players, I'm not sure if any of them are still out there. Im not sure who it was though because I've seen so many players leave it could have been one of them, you may find the person's lines through other horses but I'm not sure if they are still here. I'm glad someone is starting this type of line again, and I'll be sure to help if I can.
That's good to know, but searching for the demolished line is not an easy task. (I'm pretty sure you mean racehorses) Thanks! The same goes for you too. Now all I have to do is break the last Harness Racing Record and then move on to Racing.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: That's good to know, but searching for the demolished line is not an easy task. (I'm pretty sure you mean racehorses) Thanks! The same goes for you too. Now all I have to do is break the last Harness Racing Record and then move on to Racing.
Yeah demolished lines are kind of hard to find, I should have bred to them while I could. I'm still working on getting good enough horses to even brake just a simple record, so you must have some truly divine horses. And I'm fairly certain your horses are divine :). Hopefully you will have luck on getting your stats way up high like that. And I'll be working with mine with you advise that has greatly helped me :lol: .
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: That's good to know, but searching for the demolished line is not an easy task. (I'm pretty sure you mean racehorses) Thanks! The same goes for you too. Now all I have to do is break the last Harness Racing Record and then move on to Racing.
Yeah demolished lines are kind of hard to find, I should have bred to them while I could. I'm still working on getting good enough horses to even brake just a simple record, so you must have some truly divine horses. And I'm fairly certain your horses are divine :). Hopefully you will have luck on getting your stats way up high like that. And I'll be working with mine with you advise that has greatly helped me :lol: l.
I'm certain that sometimes I have the worst luck. :lol: (Kidding)
I've a few speed 65 Stallions and mares, along with two speed 66 stallion and mare. Problem is, they're all Bombproof...
And I got this guy, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1133239
He just happens to be from the worst mare.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I'm certain that sometimes I have the worst luck. :lol: (Kidding)
I've a few speed 65 Stallions and mares, along with two speed 66 stallion and mare. Problem is, they're all Bombproof...
And I got this guy, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1133239
He just happens to be from the worst mare.
If you want to talk bad luck talk to me, I bred two great loggers and got a horse with not even green intelligence :lol: . You call that your worst one, and I worship her :lol:, guess that just show how far behind you I am in breeding my racers, looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: If you want to talk bad luck talk to me, I bred two great loggers and got a horse with not even green intelligence :lol: . You call that your worst one, and I worship her :lol:, guess that just show how far behind you I am in breeding my racers, looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me.
:lol: Things happen.
It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything, I just wish for some things to be this way or that way. And it happens that I've put a lot of work and time in my horses, and when I see one that is better than mine and is from lucky breeding(The stars are aligned for it) I get jelly. :lol:
Everybody starts small, I did too.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: :lol: Things happen.
It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything, I just wish for some things to be this way or that way. And it happens that I've put a lot of work and time in my horses, and when I see one that is better than mine and is from lucky breeding(The stars are aligned for it) I get jelly. :lol:
Everybody starts small, I did too.
Oh, I could never see you as the ungrateful type, even though I haven't know you for long.The more time we all put into our horses the better they will get. Who knows just how great these horses can get, I think your starting to uncover just how great they can get. And they will just keep getting better as time goes on. My horses well, there working on it :lol: , it just takes time as I've learned in my life, patience is key.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Oh, I could never see you as the ungrateful type, even though I haven't know you for long.The more time we all put into our horses the better they will get. Who knows just how great these horses can get, I think your starting to uncover just how great they can get. And they will just keep getting better as time goes on. My horses well, there working on it :lol: , it just takes time as I've learned in my life, patience is key.
Good to know. :lol:
That's true, if anyone's uncovering how great the horses can be it's Bitapetrone (Racing) I don't really know about other disciplines. Indeed, patience is key, especially at work, waiting for it to end. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:48 am