Community Forum

Searching for racers

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for racers

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: That is not wrong, indeed they do make a big amount of money. Especially with the economy inbalance and all. Breed + Buy their horses.
Right, let me ask you another question. What is the highest you've ever sold your horse for?
I'm pretty sure highest sold was 20k, and to this day I still think wow I really need to sell more horses. But I have had people breed to my horse for more than 20k if that could count :lol:.I do know that many horses go for higher though, depending on the quality of the horse and kind of the breeder.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: I'm pretty sure highest sold was 20k, and to this day I still think wow I really need to sell more horses. But I have had people breed to my horse for more than 20k if that could count :lol:.I do know that many horses go for higher though, depending on the quality of the horse and kind of the breeder.
Making your lines exclusive will make it more precious when you have a sale.
Yep, they do, what do you think is the highest I sold my horses for? It's not a lot. Hint
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Making your lines exclusive will make it more precious when you have a sale.
Yep, they do, what do you think is the highest I sold my horses for? It's not a lot. Hint
I'm bad a guessing, but Im thinking somewhere around 90k?
I'm probably way off but it's just a guess.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: I'm bad a guessing, but Im thinking somewhere around 90k?
Hmm, nah, it's 5 million.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
toads200 wrote: I'm bad a guessing, but Im thinking somewhere around 90k?
Hmm, nah, it's 5 million.
:shock: I'm way off, that's just my guessing skills. Well 5 million, that's a lot to me :lol:. 5 million is more then I even have, that's why I'm hoping this income from my racers will take off fairly soon, so if can start investing in some more barns for my horses. I can only imagine the income you make :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote: :shock: I'm way off, that's just my guessing skills. Well 5 million, that's a lot to me :lol:. 5 million is more then I even have, that's why I'm hoping this income from my racers will take off fairly soon, so if can start investing in some more barns for my horses. I can only imagine the income you make :lol:.
Hey, I was looking around the forums and came across this ( again, when i first saw this there weren't a lot of posts- now it's a very popular topic :D ) and was wondering if you wanted to do a project with me and some other players?
Me, luckyhooves and hopefully MoonTurkmenes have been (privately) working on high speed horses. Since we are both focusing on racehorses I was wondering if you wanted to be part of this?
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey, I was looking around the forums and came across this ( again, when i first saw this there weren't a lot of posts- now it's a very popular topic :D ) and was wondering if you wanted to do a project with me and some other players?
Me, luckyhooves and hopefully MoonTurkmenes have been (privately) working on high speed horses. Since we are both focusing on racehorses I was wondering if you wanted to be part of this?
I would love to be part if this :). I was really hoping to get some top speed horses out of some of my horses too, so this will surely be fun being able to work together with a few people. I can now also train ( slowly) in about 1-2 days, so I could also help out there if anyone wanted me to. This has indeed been meaning pretty popular since I've posted it.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: :shock: I'm way off, that's just my guessing skills. Well 5 million, that's a lot to me :lol:. 5 million is more then I even have, that's why I'm hoping this income from my racers will take off fairly soon, so if can start investing in some more barns for my horses. I can only imagine the income you make :lol:.
Well, I don't sell my horses often, and when I do, I sell the best quality racehorses in terms of colour training, speed and strength. I wish you good luck then. Jeez, it's not really a lot, but I've been thinking of sponsoring newer players, just wondering if anybody would be interested.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Well, I don't sell my horses often, and when I do, I sell the best quality racehorses in terms of colour training, speed and strength. I wish you good luck then. Jeez, it's not really a lot, but I've been thinking of sponsoring newer players, just wondering if anybody would be interested.
I actually suggested sponsoring in the comments and suggestions forum. So you can count me in, once I build up some money I could even help with that. It may not be much to you, but it's amazing to hear just how much a good horse sell for.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: I actually suggested sponsoring in the comments and suggestions forum. So you can count me in, once I build up some money I could even help with that. It may not be much to you, but it's amazing to hear just how much a good horse sell for.
Good to know, but sometimes I wonder if I should just leave them alone, as help can be a hindrance sometimes, and they might not know what to do after the sponsorship ends.
Well, horses that I sell are usually mares, and they produce awesome babies. Take jodie's horse, for example, Rockstar, has 65 Speed and was from my mare. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:32 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:32 am