Community Forum

{QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Post by Tisha »

Brocklebank Farm wrote: I can't remember her username now, but I can ask her for you. I'm seeing her christmas eve :)
That would be great, thanks!
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: lol *annoying
illegal??? That's sad. In Belgium everybody has a pet, and nearly no animals end up in shelters.
Yeah.
Sometimes I wonder what the future is like, we could all end up dead tomorrow thanks to someone, cough cough. And it doesn't really look good. Take pollution, wastage and all that, will I even live until 40?
Wow. Come to Belgium lol :lol: :lol: :lol: it's quite peaceful and green here, lots of lakes and forests. Perfect for pets, like horses and dogs..
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow. Come to Belgium lol :lol: :lol: :lol: it's quite peaceful and green here, lots of lakes and forests. Perfect for pets, like horses and dogs..
I would love to, just have financial issues and wondering how to get citizenship. Jeez, if I start working at 19, I'll have to work until 27 to migrate, plus lodgings and stuff like that. Argh. 死就更好啦。
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow. Come to Belgium lol :lol: :lol: :lol: it's quite peaceful and green here, lots of lakes and forests. Perfect for pets, like horses and dogs..
I would love to, just have financial issues and wondering how to get citizenship. Jeez, if I start working at 19, I'll have to work until 27 to migrate, plus lodgings and stuff like that. Argh. 死就更好啦。
Hmm. Sounds a little difficult :? And I translated the Chinese text there.. that's.. harsh.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hmm. Sounds a little difficult :? And I translated the Chinese text there.. that's.. harsh.
Welcome to my life. Even if I eat at hawker centers for the rest of my life, even if I work until 2 am, it still hard. So what if the government subsidies for you? I had two hearing tests and it's 149+ dollars with the subsidy. Like, Hello? All I did was press a button when I heard something. And then my hearing aids, my parents bought it for me at like 10K. I wish they didn't. They could have used the money for other things. It's called stress, I really don't want to grow up in a place like this, still, I should count my blessings, at least I'm not living in a slum in India. The government should really do something about that.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hmm. Sounds a little difficult :? And I translated the Chinese text there.. that's.. harsh.
Welcome to my life. Even if I eat at hawker centers for the rest of my life, even if I work until 2 am, it still hard. So what if the government subsidies for you? I had two hearing tests and it's 149+ dollars with the subsidy. It's called stress, I really don't want to grow up in a place like this, still, I should count my blessings, at least I'm not living in a slum in India. The government should really do something about that.
They should. Smh.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: They should. Smh.
It's called corruption and greediness. :cry:
<CS> Racers
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Welcome to my life. Even if I eat at hawker centers for the rest of my life, even if I work until 2 am, it still hard. So what if the government subsidies for you? I had two hearing tests and it's 149+ dollars with the subsidy. Like, Hello? All I did was press a button when I heard something. And then my hearing aids, my parents bought it for me at like 10K. I wish they didn't. They could have used the money for other things. It's called stress, I really don't want to grow up in a place like this, still, I should count my blessings, at least I'm not living in a slum in India. The government should really do something about that.
You should come to England... it's nice and er, cold? You can literally leave a bottle of water outside overnight and it'll be frozen in the morning. :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Brocklebank Farm wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Welcome to my life. Even if I eat at hawker centers for the rest of my life, even if I work until 2 am, it still hard. So what if the government subsidies for you? I had two hearing tests and it's 149+ dollars with the subsidy. Like, Hello? All I did was press a button when I heard something. And then my hearing aids, my parents bought it for me at like 10K. I wish they didn't. They could have used the money for other things. It's called stress, I really don't want to grow up in a place like this, still, I should count my blessings, at least I'm not living in a slum in India. The government should really do something about that.
You should come to England... it's nice and er, cold? You can literally leave a bottle of water outside overnight and it'll be frozen in the morning. :lol:
Lol if you put a bottle of water outside overnight it'll be floating in two feet high water in the morning. If you come to belgium.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Brocklebank Farm wrote: You should come to England... it's nice and er, cold? You can literally leave a bottle of water outside overnight and it'll be frozen in the morning. :lol:
You guys sure live in nice places. Singapore is good to visit, not good to live in though. If someone reported my post to the police I could go to jail. No freedom of speech.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am