Community Forum

{QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {QRH} Quality RaceHorses- Racing Grades, TBs & More!

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol if you put a bottle of water outside overnight it'll be floating in two feet high water in the morning. If you come to belgium.
I'll decide when I have at least 50K in my bank account :lol:
Thanks for the recommendation though.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Brocklebank Farm wrote: You should come to England... it's nice and er, cold? You can literally leave a bottle of water outside overnight and it'll be frozen in the morning. :lol:
You guys sure live in nice places. Singapore is good to visit, not good to live in though. If someone reported my post to the police I could go to jail. No freedom of speech.
wow... that's pretty harsh. Belgium's nice, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll surely change ( like sunny to foggy to windy to rainy to scorching hot )
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Brocklebank Farm wrote: You should come to England... it's nice and er, cold? You can literally leave a bottle of water outside overnight and it'll be frozen in the morning. :lol:
You guys sure live in nice places. Singapore is good to visit, not good to live in though. If someone reported my post to the police I could go to jail. No freedom of speech.
What?! That's absolutely ridiculous!
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: wow... that's pretty harsh. Belgium's nice, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it'll surely change ( like sunny to foggy to windy to rainy to scorching hot )
I'd make sure to make it a point to go there at least once in my whole life. :)
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Brocklebank Farm wrote: What?! That's absolutely ridiculous!
Oh, and gay marriage and gay acts are also illegal. And you can be fined and arrested for doing it.
I know.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Oh, and gay marriage and gay acts are also illegal. And you can be fined and arrested for doing it.
I know.
That's wrong! there's nothing bad about being gay, one of my brothers is. They should change that!
Brocklebank Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brocklebank Farm »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I know.
Wow. Just wow. I'd seriously want to punch the president in the face if I lived there. Although i'd probably get hung drawn and quartered. :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Brocklebank Farm wrote: Wow. Just wow. I'd seriously want to punch the president in the face if I lived there. Although i'd probably get hung drawn and quartered. :lol:
Not just the president. The whole government makes the laws. And I've no idea why they pay all of them so much. They're increasing the taxes. It's gonna be hard to survive. Take my father for example, he has two jobs, and because of the expenses of the car, he doesn't even have enough money for himself. And he was a national table tennis player.
You'll either be jailed or fined. For your whole life.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Brocklebank Farm wrote: Wow. Just wow. I'd seriously want to punch the president in the face if I lived there. Although i'd probably get hung drawn and quartered. :lol:
Not just the president. The whole government makes the laws. And I've no idea why they pay all of them so much. They're increasing the taxes. It's gonna be hard to survive. Take my father for example, he has two jobs, and because of the expenses of the car, he doesn't even have enough money for himself. And he was a national table tennis player.
You'll either be jailed or fined. For your whole life.
That's terrible. Why aren't other people, pther governments doing anything about this?
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's terrible. Why aren't other people, other governments doing anything about this?
No idea, maybe they don't see it. Because our economy is better than other Asian countries. It's because they keep leaching money from us. And now they want to build another terminal for the airport. Who's going to fund it?
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am