Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Xant’hippe »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
sandyleigh79 wrote:100% can never be garenteed by any trainer, yes its cool to get that but omg its hard
I understand that, I just said that getting there would be great and I'd pay more :)

My experience shows that there are at least 2 good public trainers in the game, and trained horses are sometimes for sale too.

I have had horses trained by Claire and Champi0nBr66der33; they're reached 99% in all 8 skills in less than 4 horse years. At the moment, Claire charges $20K and Champi0nBr66der3 charges $50K. Both can be reached through this Forum.

The highest training levels I have seen (looking at top ranked horses by points) have been achieved by Totina.
Here are the levels for her stallion, ℬℳ Nature's Watch, top ranked by points (all breeds, genders, and disciplines):

Speed 100%
Strength 100%
Stamina 99.8%
Intelligence 100%
Movement 99.9%
Tempo 99.9%
Agility 100%
Balance 99.9%

That's probably as good as any trainer in this game gets at the moment; the other horses in the top 20 have no better than 99.something in all their stats. I think a great deal of it has to do with a trainer's level and how they've chosen to distribute their points among the 6 Player character traits.

So far as I know, Totina is busy with her own breeding and training projects and does not plan to train for other players. Occasionally she may sell a trained horse. The day I bought ℬℳ Golden Honor was one of my most fortunate. His training levels are the same as those of Nature's Watch.

So there's my mega$ worth of advice: pay Claire or Champi0nBr66der3, or buy a trained horse from Totina.

Xant’hippe / Scythian
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Xant’hippe wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I understand that, I just said that getting there would be great and I'd pay more :)

My experience shows that there are at least 2 good public trainers in the game, and trained horses are sometimes for sale too.

I have had horses trained by Claire and Champi0nBr66der33; they're reached 99% in all 8 skills in less than 4 horse years. At the moment, Claire charges $20K and Champi0nBr66der3 charges $50K. Both can be reached through this Forum.

The highest training levels I have seen (looking at top ranked horses by points) have been achieved by Totina.
Here are the levels for her stallion, ℬℳ Nature's Watch, top ranked by points (all breeds, genders, and disciplines):

Speed 100%
Strength 100%
Stamina 99.8%
Intelligence 100%
Movement 99.9%
Tempo 99.9%
Agility 100%
Balance 99.9%

That's probably as good as any trainer in this game gets at the moment; the other horses in the top 20 have no better than 99.something in all their stats. I think a great deal of it has to do with a trainer's level and how they've chosen to distribute their points among the 6 Player character traits.

So far as I know, Totina is busy with her own breeding and training projects and does not plan to train for other players. Occasionally she may sell a trained horse. The day I bought ℬℳ Golden Honor was one of my most fortunate. His training levels are the same as those of Nature's Watch.

So there's my mega$ worth of advice: pay Claire or Champi0nBr66der3, or buy a trained horse from Totina.

Xant’hippe / Scythian
Alright, thanks a lot!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

I'm free to take one horse if you want me to. I'm considering raising my training price, my time is simply too precious now. I might take longer than 3 days though, I'm really, really busy. :lol:
Anyway, I can train 4 stats up to 100%.
Less than 4 years in game too. My record was by 3 years but I got lazy and aged him up.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1144650
Xant’hippe wrote: Xant’hippe / Scythian
Thanks for recommending me, I'll be the best trainer I can possibly be.
Last edited by Tisha on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I'm free to take one horse if you want me to. I'm considering raising my training price, my time is simply to precious now. I might take longer than 3 days though, I'm really, really busy. :lol:
Anyway, I can train 4 stats up to 100%.
Less than 4 years in game too. My record was by 3 years but I got lazy and aged him up.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1144650
Xant’hippe wrote: Xant’hippe / Scythian
Thanks for recommending me, I'll be the best trainer I can possibly be.
Wow! I bought this guy before he was fully trained, he's nearly done but I can't finish him since I'm going to age him too much :( How much for his training?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow! I bought this guy before he was fully trained, he's nearly done but I can't finish him since I'm going to age him too much :( How much for his training?
Link him here first? It depends on how much he's nearly done as the last bits of training are really annoying.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow! I bought this guy before he was fully trained, he's nearly done but I can't finish him since I'm going to age him too much :( How much for his training?
Link him here first? It depends on how much he's nearly done as the last bits of training are really annoying.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1115688
Just over halfway through.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1115688
I can take him if you wish. How much would you pay for the training? I say no less than 30K
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1115688
I can take him if you wish. How much would you pay for the training? I say no less than 30K
OK, that's fine! He's up :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Be warned- i keep grudges :lol: :twisted: :P (JK)
But If you manage to finish their training, you'll be rewarded with a generous sum of money!!!
I can train all stats to 99.9 except 2 that go to 99.8 but I'm still doing my courses. I'm free right now, I just finished my racers I wanted to get done so if you are still needing some trained I'd be glad to offer my help :).
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Be warned- i keep grudges :lol: :twisted: :P (JK)
But If you manage to finish their training, you'll be rewarded with a generous sum of money!!!
I can train all stats to 99.9 except 2 that go to 99.8 but I'm still doing my courses. I'm free right now, I just finished my racers I wanted to get done so if you are still needing some trained I'd be glad to offer my help :).
Well I found a trainer for that particular horse but there are some EN foals on the way, if I could reserve a spot :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 pm