Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well I found a trainer for that particular horse but there are some EN foals on the way, if I could reserve a spot :)
Of course, I usually run into times where there's a big baby book on my farm, and I just finished that so I'll be Free for a while. I'll be ready when you are, I'm just working on ageing some foals so it's quite boring :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well I found a trainer for that particular horse but there are some EN foals on the way, if I could reserve a spot :)
Of course, I usually run into times where there's a big baby book on my farm, and I just finished that so I'll be Free for a while. I'll be ready when you are, I'm just working on ageing some foals so it's quite boring :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
oh, hes quite pretty :D. im not really money driven so just what ever you think is fair ;) . my premium account ends today so he will also help me in a way :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593 here's a foal that needs to be trained! How much?
oh, hes quite pretty :D. im not really money driven so just what ever you think is fair ;) . my premium account ends today so he will also help me in a way :lol:.
50k? He's up
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:.
yeah, that's fine. its should not take more than about 2 days it just depends on how fast i can get my turns to work.
Last edited by Toadally on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: yeah, that's fine. its should not take more than about 2 days it just depends on how fast i can get my turns to work.
alright! :)
that's really fast though :o :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: alright! :)
to me its about average, i like to push myself to do better so im always trying to get faster :D.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: alright! :)
to me its about average, i like to push myself to do better so im always trying to get faster :D.
That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
i dont really have much patience either so i do the long courses while im away at school so i dont have to suffer waiting :lol:. would you like me to do anything else while im at it.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's good! I, personally, don't have the patience to train my horses :(
i dont really have much patience either so i do the long courses while im away at school so i dont have to suffer waiting :lol:. would you like me to do anything else while im at it.
No, thanks for the offer though! My latest foals have been absolutely revolting so I rehomed them.. I'm very picky lol.. with my food, clothes and even virtual horses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:21 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:21 pm