Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, thanks for the offer though! My latest foals have been absolutely revolting so I rehomed them.. I'm very picky lol.. with my food, clothes and even virtual horses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Ive been having the same problem with my racers it also may be because im only excepting if they are 60+ though so i may also be getting a little picky. As for food i like most except cheese which just mortally disgusts me :D other than that im not very picky.except with these horses.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, thanks for the offer though! My latest foals have been absolutely revolting so I rehomed them.. I'm very picky lol.. with my food, clothes and even virtual horses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Ive been having the same problem with my racers it also may be because im only excepting if they are 60+ though so i may also be getting a little picky. As for food i like most except cheese which just mortally disgusts me :D other than that im not very picky.except with these horses.
Omg I hate cheese (except for parmesan and mozarella, because pizza without cheese isn't pizza) as well!
I have an endless list of things I don't like because I'm picky: mushrooms, eggplant, dragonfruit, blackberries, shrimp, lobster, eel, trout, most fish except sushi and fish fingers, clams, celery, crawfish, oyster, gumbo.. you get the idea :lol:
And I'm even pickier with my horses.
Imagine how many foals get rehomed!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Omg I hate cheese (except for parmesan and mozarella, because pizza without cheese isn't pizza) as well!
I have an endless list of things I don't like because I'm picky: mushrooms, eggplant, dragonfruit, blackberries, shrimp, lobster, eel, trout, most fish except sushi and fish fingers, clams, celery, crawfish, oyster, gumbo.. you get the idea :lol:
i actually take the cheese off my pizza and just eat the breading and sauce :lol:. I dont eat much seafood the only seafood i eat is shrimp, i dont eat fish either but thats just because i have a pet koi and i would feel like i was eating her relative. i dont like most of the things you dont like other than celery,shrimp, and black berries i do like them. i can be very picky with my horses only the best stay :lol: . i just did a random breeding of my loggers and got a 68 strength colt, why cant it be that easy with racers :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Omg I hate cheese (except for parmesan and mozarella, because pizza without cheese isn't pizza) as well!
i actually take the cheese off my pizza and just eat the breading and sauce :lol:. I dont eat much seafood the only seafood i eat is shrimp, i dont eat fish either but thats just because i have a pet koi and i would feel like i was eating her relative. i dont like most of the things you dont like other than celery,shrimp, and black berries i do like them. i did a random breeding of my loggers and got a 68 strength colt, why cant it be that easy with racers :lol:.
I know! earlier today I bred my 61 speed mare to a 64 speed stud and got a stupid 58 speed filly! How does this even happen?
Ugh I despise celery, I wonder how you eat it? Well, everybody likes and hates different things.
Once I was in South America (where, I don't remember) but I was very little (my parents told me this story) and in a restaurant I wanted to eat conejo, which is rabbit in Spanish, and I didn't know what it was. I probably thought conejo meant corn but i'm not really sure.. Anyway they gave me a cooked rabbit on a plate with a side of veg, and I ate part of it, and my dad told me it was rabbit and.. I didn't eat anything for a very long time because I thought I was eating my then-pet rabbits, Zig and Dee (Ziggy and Thunder)
I understand what you mean by feeling guilty about eating fish.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
toads200 wrote: i actually take the cheese off my pizza and just eat the breading and sauce :lol:. I dont eat much seafood the only seafood i eat is shrimp, i dont eat fish either but thats just because i have a pet koi and i would feel like i was eating her relative. i dont like most of the things you dont like other than celery,shrimp, and black berries i do like them. i did a random breeding of my loggers and got a 68 strength colt, why cant it be that easy with racers :lol:.
I know! earlier today I bred my 61 speed mare to a 64 speed stud and got a stupid 58 speed filly! How does this even happen?
Ugh I despise celery, I wonder how you eat it? Well, everybody likes and hates different things.
Once I was in South America (where, I don't remember) but I was very little (my parents told me this story) and in a restaurant I wanted to eat conejo, which is rabbit in Spanish, and I didn't know what it was. I probably thought conejo meant corn but i'm not really sure.. Anyway they gave me a cooked rabbit on a plate with a side of veg, and I ate part of it, and my dad told me it was rabbit and.. I didn't eat anything for a very long time because I thought I was eating my then-pet rabbits, Zig and Dee (Ziggy and Thunder)

My 57 speed colt beat my 62 speed mare. So speed isn't always everything. You should really test your horses before chucking them.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I know! earlier today I bred my 61 speed mare to a 64 speed stud and got a stupid 58 speed filly! How does this even happen?
i bred my 66 speed stallion to my 64 speed mare and got a 55 that just killed me seeing that. I know its what people call just a goldfish but koi can sometimes be worth 1 million plus even though mine came from a pet store.But we have run into some problems because of her size she is only a little over a foot now but they can reach an upwards of 3 feet. and im really dreading that some day i may have to give her up.i dont like to try things unless i knowwhat they are i did end up trying coucous once but i acually liked it :lol:. the furthest ive gone is California and that was such a difference especially the time change so i was glad when i came back home.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

vallers wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I know! earlier today I bred my 61 speed mare to a 64 speed stud and got a stupid 58 speed filly! How does this even happen?

My 57 speed colt beat my 62 speed mare. So speed isn't always everything. You should really test your horses before chucking them.
I guess I should, but my project is getting the highest speed confo, not winning comps and local shows. I'll keep your advice in mind though, vallers, thanks! :D
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
vallers wrote:

I guess I should, but my project is getting the highest speed confo, not winning comps and local shows. I'll keep your advice in mind though, vallers, thanks! :D
Ok, sorry I thought you were breeding race horses.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

vallers wrote:
i never really thought about that i always assumed that it was basically of the number the speed was and had very little to do with the genetics. I guess i should keep some of my other ones too then, so thanks for telling us.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
i bred my 66 speed stallion to my 64 speed mare and got a 55 that just killed me seeing that. I know its what people call just a goldfish but koi can sometimes be worth 1 million plus even though mine came from a pet store.But we have run into some problems because of her size she is only a little over a foot now but they can reach an upwards of 3 feet. and im really dreading that some day i may have to give her up.i dont like to try things unless i knowwhat they are i did end up trying coucous once but i acually liked it :lol:. the furthest ive gone is California and that was such a difference especially the time change so i was glad when i came back home.
My family loves traveling, so we've been all over the world. But it's not always nice. you get allergies to things you've never heard of, you need more shots, you contract diseases that you never even knew existed, you're tired, you pack a lot, you move a lot, and my parents never give us a break.
Hiking in Austria. Toilet break for five minutes, and then we'll hike another mountain, and then do a mountain range, and then eat for ten minutes and hike all the way down! Hooray! And then we'll go swimming then pack, then watch the news while frantically searching for missing socks in the hotel rooms, then we'll fly to Florida where we'll immediately go to the beach and swim 100000000000000000000 laps!
Yep, my parents are crazy. if you hadn't noticed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:36 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:36 am