Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: nope not patient at all. I actually have patience & anger issues. I am losing my mind, but like the person training hasn't been online for so long, that I can't really do anything about it..
I'm quite a calm person usually so I don't have issues it's just some people can just make me mad but that's uncommon. Well he is done now sorry about his age I usually get them done in 3 years :?. Also sorry about making him a little chunky :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: nope not patient at all. I actually have patience & anger issues. I am losing my mind, but like the person training hasn't been online for so long, that I can't really do anything about it..
I'm quite a calm person usually so I don't have issues it's just some people can just make me mad but that's uncommon. Well he is done now sorry about his age I usually get them done in 3 years :?. Also sorry about making him a little chunky :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1183593
oh no that's fine, he always looked a little bit chubby! Thanks for training him- are you free to take the next one?
As for sports in the cold, if you live in Belgium you get used to it lol.
Also I walk thousands of dogs everyday (exaggerating, but I have to walk all the puppies that are old enough, my personal dog Rolex- I didn't name him lol don't ask me- and my neighbours' three dogs. Not at the same time obviously lol) for a long time, I'm used to being out and about in snow, rain and negative degree temperatures.
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: oh no that's fine, he always looked a little bit chubby! Thanks for training him- are you free to take the next one?
Also I walk thousands of dogs everyday (exaggerating, but I have to walk all the puppies that are old enough, my personal dog Rolex- I didn't name him lol don't ask me- and my neighbours' three dogs. Not at the same time obviously lol) for a long time, I'm used to being out and about in snow, rain and negative degree temperatures.
I have lived through years of PA Winters and I still get cold, I even get cold it the 80+ degree summers :lol:. We don't get to walk our dogs much in the winter because we don't like walking them on our road because they are yard trained. Yeah, I am all ready for the next one.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: oh no that's fine, he always looked a little bit chubby! Thanks for training him- are you free to take the next one?
I have lived through years of PA Winters and I still get cold, I even get cold it the 80+ degree summers :lol:. We don't get to walk our dogs much in the winter because we don't like walking them on our road because they are yard trained. Yeah, I am all ready for the next one.
oh well when your mom runs a dog breeding business then you gotta walk the dogs. Our garden's pretty big but we've got really hyper and active breeds.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1189983 next one
The other ones got too old
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: oh well when your mom runs a dog breeding business then you gotta walk the dogs. Our garden's pretty big but we've got really hyper and active breeds.

Sorry, I got side tracked. I could only wish we bred dogs it would a great experience. We to have high energy dogs but we train them a lot so it mentally drains their energy :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: oh well when your mom runs a dog breeding business then you gotta walk the dogs. Our garden's pretty big but we've got really hyper and active breeds.

Sorry, I got side tracked. I could only wish we bred dogs it would a great experience. We to have high energy dogs but we train them a lot so it mentally drains their energy :lol:.
yep well we train our dogs, and let them herd the next door farm's sheep (the owner pays us to have our dogs go over), and swim in the doggy pool and/or go to a Day Care for hyper dogs. But they have so much energy that we have to walk them more, go to the forest more, play Frisbee in the backyard more.
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: yep well we train our dogs, and let them herd the next door farm's sheep (the owner pays us to have our dogs go over), and swim in the doggy pool and/or go to a Day Care for hyper dogs. But they have so much energy that we have to walk them more, go to the forest more, play Frisbee in the backyard more.
We know the feeling, it's like our dogs never have no energy they are always up doing something so we try to do as much as we can with them. Not a lot of people around here have sheep so we can't really let them do what they are meant to do. So this year for Christmas we go a agility course and plan on using it once it's not so cold and muddy. We may eventually even be able to enter competitions with them so it's pretty exciting.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: yep well we train our dogs, and let them herd the next door farm's sheep (the owner pays us to have our dogs go over), and swim in the doggy pool and/or go to a Day Care for hyper dogs. But they have so much energy that we have to walk them more, go to the forest more, play Frisbee in the backyard more.
We know the feeling, it's like our dogs never have no energy they are always up doing something so we try to do as much as we can with them. Not a lot of people around here have sheep so we can't really let them do what they are meant to do. So this year for Christmas we go a agility course and plan on using it once it's not so cold and muddy. We may eventually even be able to enter competitions with them so it's pretty exciting.
That sounds cool! We already have an agility course but the obstacles are half chewed up, teething puppies + plastic and wood blocks/obstacles = mayhem :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That sounds cool! We already have an agility course but the obstacles are half chewed up, teething puppies + plastic and wood blocks/obstacles = mayhem :lol:
We have most parts of the course other than the A frame, see-saw, and broad jump. Our adult dogs are destructive I can only imagine what I teething litter of puppies could do to wooden blocks :lol:. We go through dog bones( not real bones or antlers) like crazy because of how much they chew and they are minis i would not like to see what a standard could do to a bone.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That sounds cool! We already have an agility course but the obstacles are half chewed up, teething puppies + plastic and wood blocks/obstacles = mayhem :lol:
We have most parts of the course other than the A frame, see-saw, and broad jump. Our adult dogs are destructive I can only imagine what I teething litter of puppies could do to wooden blocks :lol:. We go through dog bones( not real bones or antlers) like crazy because of how much they chew and they are minis i would not like to see what a standard could do to a bone.
yep which is why they need constant training :? I think we've thrown out 2 chairs, 3 carpets, 1 desk, 8 pillows and 1 armchair. Because they're crazy that way. When they're still young, at like 8 months, they think they own the place :x :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 10:15 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:15 am