Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Balance and Agility might be a little low, but Movement looks great!
Those are things I can work on in the long run hopefully. I just realized that one wasn't from him :lol:. I'll get the one that is hopefully there's a good difference between the two.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265807
Speed 19
Strength 32
Stamina 37
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 38
Movement 45
Agility 29
Tempo 34
Looks good!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Speed 19
Strength 32
Stamina 37
Balance 38
Movement 45
Agility 29
Tempo 34
Looks good!
My two newest horse's :D. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1267517
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262379
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Speed 19
Strength 32
Stamina 37
Balance 38
Movement 45
Agility 29
Tempo 34
Looks good!
My two newest horse's :D. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1267517
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262379
how the horse do you always find Neon's ENs?????? If you find another that you don't need while I'm not online can I pay you in advance for it?
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: how the horse do you always find Neon's ENs?????? If you find another that you don't need while I'm not online can I pay you in advance for it?
Well this time some other person sold me a nice EN mare but the konik is from neon and I love him :lol:. I'm sure neon may have some available soon though :D.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: how the horse do you always find Neon's ENs?????? If you find another that you don't need while I'm not online can I pay you in advance for it?
Well this time some other person sold me a nice EN mare but the konik is from neon and I love him :lol:. I'm sure neon may have some available soon though :D.
Yeah. I just noticed it's a Konik! He's so cute <3
I found out that I can fully train a horse by exactly 4 years, which is a milestone for me. Working on finishing them at 3 years 11 months :D
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah. I just noticed it's a Konik! He's so cute <3
I found out that I can fully train a horse by exactly 4 years, which is a milestone for me. Working on finishing them at 3 years 11 months :D
I just finally got to 3 years now :D I'm working on getting under three like 2 years 11 or 10 months. Soon you won't need me and I'll have to find other work :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah. I just noticed it's a Konik! He's so cute <3
I just finally got to 3 years now :D I'm working on getting under three like 2 years 11 or 10 months. Soon you won't need me and I'll have to find other work :lol:
no, even when I CAN actually train I'm always super busy, and if you have time and you're fine with training I'll send over some and pay you back a lot (:
How much money have you made off me lol? just asking. I lost track of the amount haha
I see you've started training the Konik! He'll get nice and shiny (:
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: no, even when I CAN actually train I'm always super busy, and if you have time and you're fine with training I'll send over some and pay you back a lot (:
How much money have you made off me lol? just asking. I lost track of the amount haha
I'm really just training him for fun :lol:. That way I can train your and mine at then same time :D. I'll have to go back and look to see how much you've payed me it might be a while adding though :lol:. I'll always be good with training I mean why not? I get to see how other people are doing with their projects and what cool colors they have :lol:. I'm hoping I can just diversify my holding account with different breeds :lol: Some day maybe I'll have hundreds of different breeds over there.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: no, even when I CAN actually train I'm always super busy, and if you have time and you're fine with training I'll send over some and pay you back a lot (:
I'm really just training him for fun :lol:. That way I can train your and mine at then same time :D. I'll have to go back and look to see how much you've payed me it might be a while adding though :lol:. I'll always be good with training I mean why not? I get to see how other people are doing with their projects and what cool colors they have :lol:. I'm hoping I can just diversify my holding account with different breeds :lol: Some day maybe I'll have hundreds of different breeds over there.
That's a good idea. Diversifying is always a good thing! You can breed in Koniks, Thoroughbreds, Lipizzaners, Andalusians, Przewalskis, Shires.. etc.
Maybe breed an extinct breed.
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's a good idea. Diversifying is always a good thing! You can breed in Koniks, Thoroughbreds, Lipizzaners, Andalusians, Przewalskis, Shires.. etc.
Maybe breed an extinct breed.
I'll have to look for a good on to bring back. Once I finish perfecting my ENs I'll definitely be working on that. I found that I ahead a really good logger on my side. He hasn't lost very many comps at all and has a 90% after 41 competitions :D. I'm really happy with my progress on them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 am