Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's a good idea. Diversifying is always a good thing! You can breed in Koniks, Thoroughbreds, Lipizzaners, Andalusians, Przewalskis, Shires.. etc.
Maybe breed an extinct breed.
I'll have to look for a good on to bring back. Once I finish perfecting my ENs I'll definitely be working on that. I found that I ahead a really good logger on my side. He hasn't lost very many comps at all and has a 90% after 41 competitions :D. I'm really happy with my progress on them.
I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Your so lucky :o. You should have her foals trained*wink, wink* :lol:. Check out who came out on top in this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... dition=106. Once I get my ENs up to saddleseat I'll be working on higher strength, maybe I can catch up to you :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Your so lucky :o. You should have her foals trained*wink, wink* :lol:. Check out who came out on top in this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... dition=106. Once I get my ENs up to saddleseat I'll be working on higher strength, maybe I can catch up to you :lol:.
Woah that's great! Godd job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah that's great! Good job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
I hope so to :D. I've also seen some of your Belgains will soon be topping out in competitions to. I just have to keep mine going so they don't die out :lol:. I'm hoping to get some good foals from that mare I bought so hopefully popcorns kids will at least be champions :D.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah that's great! Good job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
I hope so to :D. I've also seen some of your Belgains will soon be topping out in competitions to. I just have to keep mine going so they don't die out :lol:. I'm hoping to get some good foals from that mare I bought so hopefully popcorns kids will at least be champions :D.
Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
Well, you've probably seen Sugar-Glazed in some comps, after all, she is a Master Champion.
Speaking of, how is Jewels? Is he doing well?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
Well, you've probably seen Sugar-Glazed in some comps, after all, she is a Master Champion.
I love Capri's colors he's so pretty, and getting even more handsome as he's training. Jewel is doing well, I just hope I'm talking about the right jewel :lol: I've had quite a few with jewel in their name but hopefully I'm talking right :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
I love Capri's colors he's so pretty, and getting even more handsome as he's training. Jewel is doing well, I just hope I'm talking about the right jewel :lol: I've had quite a few with jewel in their name but hopefully I'm talking right :lol:.
Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
Jewels the Shire Master Champion? Have you been getting good money out of him yet lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
Jewels the Shire Master Champion? Have you been getting good money out of him yet lol
I thought I was talking about the wrong one there for a minute, but it seems that I have some sort of memory :lol:. He's been doing great so far I'm not exactly sure how much I've gotten but it seems like a good bit. I just need to know when you would like him back :D. I do like popcorns color, it just seems different compared to a lot of the other EN's.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
I thought I was talking about the wrong one there for a minute, but it seems that I have some sort of memory :lol:. He's been doing great so far I'm not exactly sure how much I've gotten but it seems like a good bit. I just need to know when you would like him back :D. I do like popcorns color, it just seems different compared to a lot of the other EN's.
He's a dab hand at Cross Country, I think.
Especially Popcorn's eyes, they're so pretty, and his mane! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fluffy manes.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: He's a dab hand at Cross Country, I think.
Especially Popcorn's eyes, they're so pretty, and his mane! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fluffy manes.
I hope I can get popcorn to pass on his colors and eyes that way I can have pretty eventing ENs :D. I can put him up for stud for you if you want ;). I'd be glad for him to have more children to event with. It makes them so cute when they have the fluffy manes :D. Oh and this guy's done :D, he got gorgeous.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265716
Last edited by Toadally on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 am