Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: yep which is why they need constant training :? I think we've thrown out 2 chairs, 3 carpets, 1 desk, 8 pillows and 1 armchair. Because they're crazy that way. When they're still young, at like 8 months, they think they own the place :x :lol:
Oh yeah, that is very true they can be bossy sometimes to. We have thrown out quite a few pairs a shows some pillows and a crate bed so yeah they are destructive. We are all glad our dogs are out of the 8 month range one 1 year old and the other 2 almost 3. They would probably run all day if they could and stay outside all the time :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: yep which is why they need constant training :? I think we've thrown out 2 chairs, 3 carpets, 1 desk, 8 pillows and 1 armchair. Because they're crazy that way. When they're still young, at like 8 months, they think they own the place :x :lol:
Oh yeah, that is very true they can be bossy sometimes to. We have thrown out quite a few pairs a shows some pillows and a crate bed so yeah they are destructive. We are all glad our dogs are out of the 8 month range one 1 year old and the other 2 almost 3. They would probably run all day if they could and stay outside all the time :lol:.
Lol yeah, surprisingly our dogs don't go for the shoes. They like plushies, pillows, socks and clothes, but they avoid the shoes.
Probably because my brothers' feet stink. Like, really stink.
Well, mine run all day. Rolex and Jiro are the most hyper of them all. They can do hours of sheep-herding without one break, and still be able to swim like a thousand laps!
I'm super excited 'cause the next litters are scheduled and I think we're going to get more puppies in April.
The last litter was born two weeks ago, and right now the puppies have just figured out how to be really loud and annoying during the night.
They've been squeaking and whining and yipping and yapping away.
I can't even get a good night's sleep!
But I can hardly get angry at them, they're just so cuuuuuute. They're chocolate brown Kelpies with tan markings and blue eyes, but they'll change to hazel in a few weeks.
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol yeah, surprisingly our dogs don't go for the shoes. They like plushies, pillows, socks and clothes, but they avoid the shoes.
Well, mine run all day. Rolex and Jiro are the most hyper of them all. They can do hours of sheep-herding without one break, and still be able to swim like a thousand laps!
I'm super excited 'cause the next litters are scheduled and I think we're going to get more puppies in April.
The last litter was born two weeks ago, and right now the puppies have just figured out how to be really loud and annoying during the night.
But I can hardly get angry at them, they're just so cuuuuuute. They're chocolate brown Kelpies with tan markings and blue eyes, but they'll change to hazel in a few weeks.
Ours go for anything and everything, I haven't raised anything but kittens and we had to bottle raise them it was fun but annoying at the same time but worth it :lol:. Kelpies are cute, we have mini aussies and they can be quite the little balls of energy I wish we had like sheep or horses something they could try to herd but we don't have the space for that. So we let them play with each other and play ball with them as much as possible. I always find the time in between eye changes in puppies always make there eyes really pretty looking.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh yeah, that is very true they can be bossy sometimes to. We have thrown out quite a few pairs a shows some pillows and a crate bed so yeah they are destructive. We are all glad our dogs are out of the 8 month range one 1 year old and the other 2 almost 3. They would probably run all day if they could and stay outside all the time :lol:.
Lol yeah, surprisingly our dogs don't go for the shoes. They like plushies, pillows, socks and clothes, but they avoid the shoes.
Ours go for anything and everything, I haven't raised anything but kittens and we had to bottle raise them it was fun but annoying at the same time but worth it :lol:. Kelpies are cute, we have mini aussies and they can be quite the little balls of energy I wish we had like sheep or horses something they could try to herd but we don't have the space for that. So we let them play with each other and play ball with them as much as possible. I always find the time in between eye changes in puppies always make there eyes really pretty looking.[/quote]
Yeah, that's true!
We have standard Aussies, no minis because sometimes they develop health problems due to the amount of breeding that got them so small- it's overbreeding and it isn't natural.
Raising puppies is awesome! They can be a handful, sure, and there can be some scares, like the time we thought a fox had gotten one of the puppies, but they're so cute and it really pays off. But then when they die, it's super sad, after all, you raised them, right? Two years ago one of our Chesapeake Bay Retrievers (we stopped breeding them), Blackstar's Charlie Brown (or just Charlie) got run over by a car when the leash broke, and he ran across the street to chase a butterfly. :cry: :cry: :cry:
But, dog breeding has its ups and downs, I guess!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah, that's true!
We have standard Aussies, no minis because sometimes they develop health problems due to the amount of breeding that got them so small- it's overbreeding and it isn't natural.
Raising puppies is awesome! They can be a handful, sure, and there can be some scares, like the time we thought a fox had gotten one of the puppies, but they're so cute and it really pays off. But then when they die, it's super sad, after all, you raised them, right? Two years ago one of our Chesapeake Bay Retrievers (we stopped breeding them), Blackstar's Charlie Brown (or just Charlie) got run over by a car when the leash broke, and he ran across the street to chase a butterfly. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Our minis parents are health and genetic tested they are also tested for HDMI since they are a herding and working breed I think breeders are trying to reduce the genetic problems. I would think there's ups and downs to breeding there's ups and downs to really any job but the true connection between dogs and there people that is truly amazing to me.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah, that's true!
Our minis parents are health and genetic tested they are also tested for HDMI since they are a herding and working breed I think breeders are trying to reduce the genetic problems. I would think there's ups and downs to breeding there's ups and downs to really any job but the true connection between dogs and there people that is truly amazing to me.
It really is amazing. Dogs would do ANYTHING for you. All these dog movies make me cry 'cause they're so realistic and then the dog dies. :x :cry:
Well yea, I don't think anybody would purposefully buy a dog with serious genetic issues, right?
Good to hear they're happy and healthy :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: It really is amazing. Dogs would do ANYTHING for you. All these dog movies make me cry 'cause they're so realistic and then the dog dies. :x :cry:
Well yea, I don't think anybody would purposefully buy a dog with serious genetic issues, right?
Yeah I really do love my dogs :lol:, I'm just glad they are happy and healthy. We also have a 13 year old Pekinese I grew up with her so she is important to me. Some people do like caring for dogs with issues though because the are always the ones who don't get homes. A dogs purpose was a good movie it helps you understand more about human dog bonda and makes you wonder a little too.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: It really is amazing. Dogs would do ANYTHING for you. All these dog movies make me cry 'cause they're so realistic and then the dog dies. :x :cry:
Yeah I really do love my dogs :lol:, I'm just glad they are happy and healthy. We also have a 13 year old Pekinese I grew up with her so she is important to me. Some people do like caring for dogs with issues though because the are always the ones who don't get homes. A dogs purpose was a good movie it helps you understand more about human dog bonda and makes you wonder a little too.
Yeah, I watched that, and I cried a little bit.
The dog movies that really made me cry were: Hachi, Marley & Me, All Dogs Go To Heaven (yeah, I know, It's a cartoon, but it's sad) and Eight Below (When the dogs start dying off)
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah, I watched, and I cried a little bit.
The dog movies that really made me cry were: Hachi, Marley & Me, All Dogs Go To Heaven (yeah, I know, It's a cartoon, but it's sad) and Eight Below (When the dogs start dying off)
All those movies made me sad but I was one out of my family that did not cry because I knew that these things happen and even though there sad I can't stop them. I revert to thinking about it and it's stops me from crying because I like to learn about things in life that we all go through it's more of I get sad but then I shake it off and go with my dogs and don't take time for granted.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yeah, I watched, and I cried a little bit.
All those movies made me sad but I was one out of my family that did not cry because I knew that these things happen and even though there sad I can't stop them. I revert to thinking about it and it's stops me from crying because I like to learn about things in life that we all go through it's more of I get sad but then I shake it off and go with my dogs and don't take time for granted.
Yea, I'm not really an emotional person- I can watch drama after drama without reacting, and I can watch all the funniest comedies without laughing. (Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh, though)
But it's the animal movies that really get to me.
I don't cry that much, but you know, I shed a few tears lol
What color are your dogs? Aussies are super pretty, what I love about them is he variety of colors.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 am