Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol yep, that's an unfortunate day then. The day before my best friend's birthday :P
Retsi's trading PT for money, if you have enough! You could always borrow money from me if you don't have enough, and no need to pay me back :)
I'd like to switch foals - the first one got too old. I went turn-happy lol
I don't think I could just take money from you for free :lol: that would be like cheating, and I haven't trained for you in a while :). Some days I go turn Happy to I even forgot to train one of my horses a while ago :lol:.
Here are the foals:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1317206
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1311938
And can I request something for the second one? (*SS* We Have a Winner)
Take your time and try to train him to the maximum possible. If you can, 99.8 or even 100%. For every 99.8 + I'll pay more :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol that happened to me today cause I just wanted my mares to drop their foals :lol:
AND THEN
I noticed my mares weren't even pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did that so many times that now I just checked my fields to make sure I did because it's really sad when it happens sometimes :lol:. I'm currently just trying to find a stallion to breed to my 71 strength mare so I can hopefully get some nice foals from her :D.
Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
I know the feeling of losing a horse :lol:. I keep losing my good stallions and then it takes me another 20 minutes to find them. This is a very time consuming game :lol:. As for your foals I can really do 99.8+ in all of them a few might be at 99.8 exactly but I should really do well with the rest :). I can even do weight and temperament changes to (if their not bombproof). I have for sure learned a lot :D.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
I know the feeling of losing a horse :lol:. I keep losing my good stallions and then it takes me another 20 minutes to find them. This is a very time consuming game :lol:. As for your foals I can really do 99.8+ in all of them a few might be at 99.8 exactly but I should really do well with the rest :). I can even do weight and temperament changes to (if their not bombproof). I have for sure learned a lot :D.
That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I need to go sleep :? :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I'll try my best to get them to change :D. I should be able to handle weight easily, it's just the temperament that will be harder to do. Have a good sleep, then you can wake and not be as tired :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I'll try my best to get them to change :D. I should be able to handle weight easily, it's just the temperament that will be harder to do. Have a good sleep, then you can wake and not be as tired :lol:.
Thanks!
I slept pretty well. I had some very weird dreams though. In one, I was transported into this game by eating cheese.. don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea how or why or what is happening!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks!
I slept pretty well. I had some very weird dreams though. In one, I was transported into this game by eating cheese.. don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea how or why or what is happening!
:lol: wierd dreams only happen to me once on a while, sometimes I just forget them. Maybe you were thinking of cheese and games before you went to bed so your mind made you have a dream about them :lol:.
I should be able to change your younger foals temperament bit I haven't found out if the older ones will change :).
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks!
:lol: wierd dreams only happen to me once on a while, sometimes I just forget them. Maybe you were thinking of cheese and games before you went to bed so your mind made you have a dream about them :lol:.
I should be able to change your younger foals temperament bit I haven't found out if the older ones will change :).
I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!
Well, I like some cheeses, like mozarella and parmesan, but... *shudders* eww, soft cheese..

That's fine :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!
Well, I like some cheeses, like mozarella and parmesan, but... *shudders* eww, soft cheese..

Well I don't like cheese either :lol:. When my family gets pizza I take the cheese off and just eat the dough and sauce :lol:. Today in school we had a Dodge ball tournament since testing is over it was so fun to watch. I of course didn't participate in it because some of the people in my grade can be kind of rough with Dodge ball :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!

Well I don't like cheese either :lol:. When my family gets pizza I take the cheese off and just eat the dough and sauce :lol:. Today in school we had a Dodge ball tournament since testing is over it was so fun to watch. I of course didn't participate in it because some of the people in my grade can be kind of rough with Dodge ball :lol:.
Same. Once this guy's face was all swollen and really red because someone threw a ball really hard at his face.
Now I'm scared of the guy who threw it :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:18 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:18 am