Community Forum

Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Great, unless you need it to be higher.
Also, He'll actually have titles in all 4 disciplines, Grand Champion and higher in 3, for sure.
It doesn’t need to be higher but thanks for the offer I think 800k earnings is quite a lot lol. The titles are good too, thanks again!
No problem, 800k isn't too much of a stretch for me :D , he should make that much quite easily. After all, some players are hosting 100k purse events and I'm sure he'll win them ;)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote: It doesn’t need to be higher but thanks for the offer I think 800k earnings is quite a lot lol. The titles are good too, thanks again!
No problem, 800k isn't too much of a stretch for me :D , he should make that much quite easily. After all, some players are hosting 100k purse events and I'm sure he'll win them ;)
That makes sense lol. I sadly don’t have time to look through a bunch of comps everyday.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No problem, 800k isn't too much of a stretch for me :D , he should make that much quite easily. After all, some players are hosting 100k purse events and I'm sure he'll win them ;)
That makes sense lol. I sadly don’t have time to look through a bunch of comps everyday.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/44951 these are the types of comps I'm entering him in, that's why he should have more than 800k earnings lol
I know, a lot of players don't, and since I'm pretty bored I decided to open this up. For the benefit of other players- because they get 2/3s of the earnings and they get to have a horse with many titles 8-)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote: That makes sense lol. I sadly don’t have time to look through a bunch of comps everyday.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/44951 these are the types of comps I'm entering him in, that's why he should have more than 800k earnings lol
I know, a lot of players don't, and since I'm pretty bored I decided to open this up. For the benefit of other players- because they get 2/3s of the earnings and they get to have a horse with many titles 8-)
Yes it’s pretty helpful :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/44951 these are the types of comps I'm entering him in, that's why he should have more than 800k earnings lol
That's good to hear! I've already had other people interested in the Eventing part, maybe I should make a Waiting List?
Do you want me to compete him in other disciplines? I entered him in all competitions available! In all 4 disciplines.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
That's good to hear! I've already had other people interested in the Eventing part, maybe I should make a Waiting List?
Do you want me to compete him in other disciplines? I entered him in all competitions available! In all 4 disciplines.
A lot of players like to wait for other people to try something out first so they’ll wait a couple days, weeks, etc. so the waiting list will probably come in handy before too long. You could maybe try entering him into racing comps or anything you think he may be good at I’m not quite sure I’d have to look more into it to be sure but racing sounds good and maybe a little endurance.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's good to hear! I've already had other people interested in the Eventing part, maybe I should make a Waiting List?
A lot of players like to wait for other people to try something out first so they’ll wait a couple days, weeks, etc. so the waiting list will probably come in handy before too long. You could maybe try entering him into racing comps or anything you think he may be good at I’m not quite sure I’d have to look more into it to be sure but racing sounds good and maybe a little endurance.
Ok, I entered Kip's horse in most racing events, so Endurance sounds good. Then I'll transfer him to my Side and wait another 2hours :)
Thanks for the advice! I'll already make the waiting list just in case :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok, I entered Kip's horse in most racing events, so Endurance sounds good. Then I'll transfer him to my Side and wait another 2hours :)
Ok sounds good! :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok, I entered Kip's horse in most racing events, so Endurance sounds good. Then I'll transfer him to my Side and wait another 2hours :)
Yup! If you want, I can already put you on the Waiting List with a different horse, training all those horses must take a lot of time! Same thing, titles in at least 2 disciplines and at least 100k earnings.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yup! If you want, I can already put you on the Waiting List with a different horse, training all those horses must take a lot of time! Same thing, titles in at least 2 disciplines and at least 100k earnings.
Ok I’d like this guy on the list: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222002

He will be done training by the time another spot opens! :D

And yes training horses is quite the task! Lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 pm