Community Forum

Looking For A Trainer

BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Trainer

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote:Hi! I have 2 foals that I need trained. One is over half-way trained and the other has a little bit of training. I would prefer if they are trained before they turn 5, but if you need more time I am willing to do before they turn 7. I would also prefer that the training only take up to 3-4 days. I am willing to pay $2000 for the first one and $4000 for the second, maybe more if you can train them quickly without them aging much.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1203554
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184020

If you are not a trainer but see this, could you please give recommendations on good trainers? Thank you!
Hey! Milky Way is ready for pickup! I already posted him for private sale
Thank you so much! I put an offer on him. Is Seastar almost ready?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I have to finish up agility and movement and after that hw will be ready
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:I have to finish up agility and movement and after that he will be ready.
Ok, thanks! By the way, I was wondering if you have space for one more horse? I know I said that I didn't have any more horses that needed training, so you don't need to train him if you don't want to. Here is the link to him:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264876
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:I have to finish up agility and movement and after that he will be ready.
Ok, thanks! By the way, I was wondering if you have space for one more horse? I know I said that I didn't have any more horses that needed training, so you don't need to train him if you don't want to. Here is the link to him:
I would love to but i am completly booked. I have a huge waiting list and because of that i am longer taking any more training request until the waiting list is gone. Sorry.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: Ok, thanks! By the way, I was wondering if you have space for one more horse? I know I said that I didn't have any more horses that needed training, so you don't need to train him if you don't want to. Here is the link to him:
I would love to but i am completly booked. I have a huge waiting list and because of that i am longer taking any more training request until the waiting list is gone. Sorry.
Hey! Seastar is ready! I will post him for private sale. The last one i will try to get done today and he will be ready for pickup no later than Thirsday!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
I would love to but I am completely booked. I have a huge waiting list and because of that I am longer taking any more training request until the waiting list is gone. Sorry.
Hey! Seastar is ready! I will post him for private sale. The last one I will try to get done today and he will be ready for pickup no later than Thursday!
Ok, thank you!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey! Seastar is ready! I will post him for private sale. The last one I will try to get done today and he will be ready for pickup no later than Thursday!
Ok, thank you!
Hey! Your last horse is ready! Sorry it took so long, he was again, on a rotatioal schedule. I am asking for at least 1k
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: Ok, thank you!
Hey! Your last horse is ready! Sorry it took so long, he was again, on a rotational schedule. I am asking for at least 1k
Ok, thank you for training all of these horses for me! I can pick him up whenever you put him up!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey! Your last horse is ready! Sorry it took so long, he was again, on a rotational schedule. I am asking for at least 1k
Ok, thank you for training all of these horses for me! I can pick him up whenever you put him up!
I just put him up! It was a real plesure. If you ever need help with anything else let me know! Once i start public training back upi will be sure to let you know!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: Ok, thank you for training all of these horses for me! I can pick him up whenever you put him up!
I just put him up! It was a real plesure. If you ever need help with anything else let me know! Once i start public training back upi will be sure to let you know!
Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:05 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:05 am