Community Forum

Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Awesome! He has been added, and they are all up for sale. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/865657 this one?
And I have offered! Thank you!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
And I have offered! Thank you!
You offered way more than I was expecting! But, I'm not going to argue. Enjoy!! And thanks for wanting to keep this project going!!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: And I have offered! Thank you!
You offered way more than I was expecting! But, I'm not going to argue. Enjoy!! And thanks for wanting to keep this project going!!
hey, I thought they were worth much more :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Stormchase Stables wrote: hey, I thought they were worth much more :D
I tended to think so as well, but it's so hard to get people to pay what a horse is worth anymore. So, I lowered the price because I wanted people to pick them up. I don't like rehoming herds that I have spent so much darn time on. Very, very, very happy you were both interested and payed what they were more worth. :D
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: hey, I thought they were worth much more :D
I tended to think so as well, but it's so hard to get people to pay what a horse is worth anymore. So, I lowered the price because I wanted people to pick them up. I don't like rehoming herds that I have spent so much darn time on. Very, very, very happy you were both interested and payed what they were more worth. :D
Makes sense, but still. I might buy another mare/stallion now and then if I need one, because knowing my luck with breed creation, creating Belgian Warmbloods from scratch is going to take a long, long time :lol:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Makes sense, but still. I might buy another mare/stallion now and then if I need one, because knowing my luck with breed creation, creating Belgian Warmbloods from scratch is going to take a long, long time :lol:
Ya... it took me forever!! It's not an easy one that is for sure. But you can do it!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Makes sense, but still. I might buy another mare/stallion now and then if I need one, because knowing my luck with breed creation, creating Belgian Warmbloods from scratch is going to take a long, long time :lol:
Ya... it took me forever!! It's not an easy one that is for sure. But you can do it!
Thanks! I should have enough space and money to get all the horses I need, so this should be easier than the last time I tried breeding Warmbloods :lol:
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks! I should have enough space and money to get all the horses I need, so this should be easier than the last time I tried breeding Warmbloods :lol:
You will do it! Let me know if you need help or horses. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Meyersdale wrote:I will buy a Partial Herd
Awesome!! Just let me know which horses you have your eye on and I shall post them for you! :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 pm