Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming Entire line of Belgian Warmbloods

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

meganamber2 wrote:ping
She is posted for you. Unfortunately, Red Prince is one of the two stallions I'm holding onto. I really need to transfer him out of there. lol I will go ahead and put your name on that colt, and start his training right now. (she is posted for you.) Any other stallion you might have your eye on?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

meganamber2 wrote:
Pardon the three messages :lol: But I'm thinking once the other players get their horses I will take any full blood Belgian Warmblood females and the best males that are left :) I'm thinking I'm going to start my own small herd of Belgian Warmbloods!
It's all good! I also took the restriction off the stallions, I'm keeping two and they are marked, but go ahead and pick out the one you want. Any mares currently in that pasture are up for grabs at the moment. Go ahead and pick out any you want!

Also, if you ever need a foal trained, you can send them my way if you want. Normal price for a training is close to 20k-30k, but for someone wanting keeping the BW going I can lower the price to 5k. I love these horses and love to see so many people interested!!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Poseikip
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:blank
Will i be getting my warmbloods soon? Sorry I just can't wait for 'em.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Hello everyone! I'm looking to wipe my slate clean and start everything over again from scratch. In order to do this I need to find homes for my line of Belgian Warmbloods.

Going Fast! Only a handful left! Pick up a couple before I have no more. lol

The Herd:
The Belgian Warmblood on this game is a very rare bred. As far as I can tell I'm one of two active breeders. My line was created from scratch and I have been perfecting their blood lines, and stats in order to bring them up to the highest standards.

This is the average appearance of my line:
|ЯR-C| Golden Lines

|ЯR-C| Red Moon

The GOAL:
I'm looking for a player (or two) who are willing to take these lines and keep perfecting them. These horses are in the very basics of competition, so that will be the more main focus I would like to see. I'm willing to split the herd up to the right players. PLAYERS WILL BE VETTED. I'm not handing over all this hard work to someone who will place them on the back burner and not do anything with them.

Price:
Whole Herd Price: If you are wanting to take this herd as a whole: rehoming fee of $100 a piece.
Partial Herd Price: (A partial herd consists of one or two stallions, five mares, and three foals) - $10,000 for the batch.
Pairs: (One stallion, one mare) - $20,000 for the two
Show Stallions:
With the purchase of the partial herd: the three show stallions will be thrown in for free.
With the purchase of the whole herd: all for free
With the purchase of a pair: $10,000(for the training) + the $20,000(for the pair).
Individually: $10,000 for the training + an agreed upon price for the stallion.

If you would like to look through them below are links to each pasture:
Trained Show Stallions
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/51816

Mares:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/63000

Colts:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/62451

Fillys:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/62452

Stallions:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/62454

Almost every horse on my ranch is for sale - so if you see something you like - let me know and we can work something out.
I would like a pair, please!! One mare and one stallion. Do I just pick one of each from your pasture{s}???
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Poseikip wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:blank
Will i be getting my warmbloods soon? Sorry I just can't wait for 'em.
Of course you can. Just let me know which ones you want. I'll post them for you when you tell me which ones you want.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote: I would like a pair, please!! One mare and one stallion. Do I just pick one of each from your pasture{s}???
Yep, just tell me which ones you want. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: I would like a pair, please!! One mare and one stallion. Do I just pick one of each from your pasture{s}???
Yep, just tell me which ones you want. :)
I would like:
Stallion:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/913652
Mare:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/909995
I chose the mare because she was the youngest... not the most beautiful color, but....
How much more would it be to get a trained stallion and the mare??
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Pardon the three messages :lol: But I'm thinking once the other players get their horses I will take any full blood Belgian Warmblood females and the best males that are left :) I'm thinking I'm going to start my own small herd of Belgian Warmbloods!
It's all good! I also took the restriction off the stallions, I'm keeping two and they are marked, but go ahead and pick out the one you want. Any mares currently in that pasture are up for grabs at the moment. Go ahead and pick out any you want!

Also, if you ever need a foal trained, you can send them my way if you want. Normal price for a training is close to 20k-30k, but for someone wanting keeping the BW going I can lower the price to 5k. I love these horses and love to see so many people interested!!
Yippee!! :D Thank you so much! And I would LOVE for you to train for me! That would be wonderful!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:ping
She is posted for you. Unfortunately, Red Prince is one of the two stallions I'm holding onto. I really need to transfer him out of there. lol I will go ahead and put your name on that colt, and start his training right now. (she is posted for you.) Any other stallion you might have your eye on?
Thank you so much! :) I will just go ahead and purchase with my normal account, meganamber
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Okay, here I go with 3 messages again :lol: :oops:
So.. I cannot post links on my device (which is super annoying). Sometimes links work and sometimes they don't... usually with my horses I delete their names and then type out their link including their number, but I can't do that with your horses... moral of the story, can't do links :? :oops:
So, I will list the horses that I am interested in, let me know which ones are available! :)

Mares Pasture:
1. Little Beauty
2. Unnamed Horse #907175

Fillies Pasture:
1. Of Jupiter
2. Sweet Thing
3. Little Wonder
4. Potential Glory
5. Unnamed Horse #1097485

Stallion Barn:
1. Never Again
2. Red Chances