Community Forum

ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: tbd

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ya a lot of people up here dog mush and do winter sports. Lol I just do ballet
Ha!! I ride horses and do softball...
Question:
1: are the horses and ponies up there super fluffy and cuddly and soft???? {Because of the cold and their winter coats}
2: are there ANY outdoor pools that people swim in or do swim team? or does it just freeze every winter so they can't have them??...
1. Some horses are. It depends on the breed but most aren’t and they wear blankets during the winter and stay in barns at night and stuff like that.

2. There are outdoor pools you can buy but you have to empty them at the end of summer (summers like 3 months). All the other swimming pools are indoors but you can swim in rivers and lakes in the summer.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Ha!! I ride horses and do softball...
Question:
1: are the horses and ponies up there super fluffy and cuddly and soft???? {Because of the cold and their winter coats}
2: are there ANY outdoor pools that people swim in or do swim team? or does it just freeze every winter so they can't have them??...
1. Some horses are. It depends on the breed but most aren’t and they wear blankets during the winter and stay in barns at night and stuff like that.

2. There are outdoor pools you can buy but you have to empty them at the end of summer (summers like 3 months). All the other swimming pools are indoors but you can swim in rivers and lakes in the summer.
Oohh... swimming in lakes and such is fun!!
Do you think getting premium is really worth it or is a waste of my PT? I mean, I was saving up, but then I realized it was only going to be for a month for 500 PT...
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Oohh... swimming in lakes and such is fun!!
Do you think getting premium is really worth it or is a waste of my PT? I mean, I was saving up, but then I realized it was only going to be for a month for 500 PT...
I personally think it’s worth it because it gives you more freedom and things you can do. And sense your days generate you can level up faster. My leveling up basically depends on training and local shows because that gives you a lot of xp- helping you level up quicker and getting more PT quicker.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Oohh... swimming in lakes and such is fun!!
I personally think it’s worth it because it gives you more freedom and things you can do. And sense your days generate you can level up faster. My leveling up basically depends on training and local shows because that gives you a lot of xp- helping you level up quicker and getting more PT quicker.
Hmmm... Thanks!! I'm at 454 right now, so not tooooo far off!! Do you still get to keep your avatar and signature when it expires, though, or do you know?? Sorry for the awful amount of questions!! :) :) :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Hmmm... Thanks!! I'm at 454 right now, so not tooooo far off!! Do you still get to keep your avatar and signature when it expires, though, or do you know?? Sorry for the awful amount of questions!! :) :) :)
Oh it’s fine but ya when you lose your upgrade you still get to keep everything that’s linked to your farm and profile, you just won’t be able to PM people and stuff like that.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Hmmm... Thanks!! I'm at 454 right now, so not tooooo far off!! Do you still get to keep your avatar and signature when it expires, though, or do you know?? Sorry for the awful amount of questions!! :) :) :)
Oh it’s fine but ya when you lose your upgrade you still get to keep everything that’s linked to your farm and profile, you just won’t be able to PM people and stuff like that.
Cool!! Thanks!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Cool!! Thanks!!
Of course! No problem!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Cool!! Thanks!!
Of course! No problem!
Hmmmm... Don't quite know what to do now......
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Of course! No problem!
Hmmmm... Don't quite know what to do now......
Lol me neither. In the game I’m kinda stuck lol. I started a bunch of new breeds and am training a bunch of horses it’s very chaotic.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Hmmmm... Don't quite know what to do now......
Lol me neither. In the game I’m kinda stuck lol. I started a bunch of new breeds and am training a bunch of horses it’s very chaotic.
Yeah...
I don't even know I have certain horses anymore and can't keep track of which mares are pregnant and who's trained and who's not and which ones I want to be trained, etc... Yes, very chaotic...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm