Community Forum

ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: tbd

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I can help lol. But it takes a while and it’s really expensive to actually be able to train well. Most my courses are like 7-10 days long and cost like 30k or something like that. I can help train horses though and if you want to be a trainer then that income will help paying for that fee but we should make sure the horses are train worthy of it first and take advice from the upgraded players (like me) who can see the conformation. I just hate training horses and watching them do poorly in shows.
Yeah... I can be a breeder because I CAN'T train. I've tried and 1: I don't have the patience 2: It's really bad...
So yeah, I can breed them.
Well I know the answer to why you can’t train! It’s because you didn’t pay for courses lol. But they are super expensive and I’ve prob already spent millions all together.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Yeah... I can be a breeder because I CAN'T train. I've tried and 1: I don't have the patience 2: It's really bad...
So yeah, I can breed them.
Well I know the answer to why you can’t train! It’s because you didn’t pay for courses lol. But they are super expensive and I’ve prob already spent millions all together.
Yee... I know... I also just DON'T have thte patience to wait for courses and to train and waste the turns...
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yee... I know... I also just DON'T have thte patience to wait for courses and to train and waste the turns...
Ya I know what you mean lol.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

darklass wrote:we should be able to discuss things uninterrupted here
I have three new foals!
Sundown, one of my fave mares, passed away but she threw one last colt:
Gravity

Then Lady, my absolute fave, threw this one:
Radiation

And her granddaughter Fortune gave birth to another colt:
Cheese
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
I have three new foals!
Gravity

Radiation

Cheese
I love these foals especially cheese❤
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

darklass wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: I have three new foals!
Gravity

Radiation

Cheese
I love these foals especially cheese❤
Thank you! Cheese and his fellow colts are going to be great additions to this project, as studs.
One of them could be trained, I think they hold great potential.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

New foal alert!
A filly this time, and a quite beautiful one! She's a little smol but super cute. She'd make a great brood!
Future
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Re: ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

What other breeds are we going to do? I know y'all are on Arabs right now, but it might be useful to have some other breeds, too. Or, I could work on getting the Arabs really small. I think people right now in the game like them tiny!!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Post by darklass »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:What other breeds are we going to do? I know y'all are on Arabs right now, but it might be useful to have some other breeds, too. Or, I could work on getting the Arabs really small. I think people right now in the game like them tiny!!
sounds good rn im working on akhal tekes as well but any breed you would like to work on feel free to
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:25 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:25 am