Null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Welcome! Rules

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Annie100 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Sure can! Just follow the above instructions and let me know once he is up for private sale!
Okay, he’s up.
Just sent an offer!
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL

Could i be put on a hold list? (If you have one). I would love to take "advantage" of your training willingness.

I would have several horses and can pay whatever price you ask for the larger amount (i know you said less then 1k for the horses and for those rare times you do 10 horses...). As im getting my horses confos im gonna see if they need training. But i still have a handful that could use training and can pay whatever you ask for them.

If there is a waitlist or whatever i ask if i may be put on it for when you have openings.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rosecreekstables wrote: Most trainers offer RIDICULOUS prices, but I am here to change that.
Define ridiculous.
<CS> Racers
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BleedingHrt wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL

Could i be put on a hold list? (If you have one). I would love to take "advantage" of your training willingness.

I would have several horses and can pay whatever price you ask for the larger amount (i know you said less then 1k for the horses and for those rare times you do 10 horses...). As im getting my horses confos im gonna see if they need training. But i still have a handful that could use training and can pay whatever you ask for them.

If there is a waitlist or whatever i ask if i may be put on it for when you have openings.

I can put you on a waiting list. I have quite of few horses at the time so it will take anywhere from a few days to two weeks depending on how many horses u have. I hope thats okay
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote: Most trainers offer RIDICULOUS prices, but I am here to change that.
Define ridiculous.
I mean ridiculous as in the take 2 or 3months to train a horse and still charge 40k. Guess i should have been more specific. Thanks for pointing that out
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

May I be on the waiting list? (If there is one)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Stormchase Stables wrote:May I be on the waiting list? (If there is one)
Yep. Ill put you on now.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rosecreekstables wrote: I mean ridiculous as in the take 2 or 3months to train a horse and still charge 40k. Guess i should have been more specific. Thanks for pointing that out
No problem, personally, I charge 50K per horse but usually finish them in a day. With all their stats up to 99.8% and more. I think it's pretty reasonable.

If you need training tips feel free to ask. Here's an example of how fast I train.
<CS> Racers
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote: I mean ridiculous as in the take 2 or 3months to train a horse and still charge 40k. Guess i should have been more specific. Thanks for pointing that out
No problem, personally, I charge 50K per horse but usually finish them in a day. With all their stats up to 99.8% and more. I think it's pretty reasonable.

If you need training tips feel free to ask. Here's an example of how fast I train.
Nice. That is not at all inreasonable. I just see a lot of people complaining that they sent their horse for training and did not get them back for a few months. Beautiful horse by the way
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rosecreekstables wrote: Nice. That is not at all unreasonable. I just see a lot of people complaining that they sent their horse for training and did not get them back for a few months. Beautiful horse by the way
Then they should have at least asked for examples and evidence along with players who can back the Trainer's claims. If they got fooled, well, they only have themselves to blame. I think the problem stems from the lack of money to pay reputable and reliable trainers who have experience but they use newer trainers, who might just steal the horse and/or have no commitment to the game and just leave.

Just my thoughts. No offense to anyone.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 3:50 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:50 pm