Community Forum

Null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
Hi I should be in the waiting list! I read everything! It’s great that you are doing this for a small fee I’ve had problems with HUGE fees! :D

Thanks in advance!
I put you down! I will contact you as soon as i have a spot avalible and thr others infront of you are taken care of
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote: Hi I should be in the waiting list! I read everything! It’s great that you are doing this for a small fee I’ve had problems with HUGE fees! :D

Thanks in advance!
I put you down! I will contact you as soon as i have a spot avalible and thr others infront of you are taken care of
Ok that’s great! Thanks! Xx
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Welcome! Rules

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Yeah, but are they going to learn? Not likely, I guess. Unless they have experienced it themselves. Yeah, you're a pretty good trainer, I've seen you around. I usually read through threads in my free time. When I'm out of turns. Well, I can't answer that, I'm not "other people". My offer still stands, if you need tips and/or help to finish training a horse, I'm willing to help, for free.
Thank you! :D i will definitley keep your offer in mind.
Taking you up on your offer, what is a quick way to raise stamina? I like to have it at 50% before i start doong anything else but it seems to be taking forever for some horses. I have finished the stamina courses except for the last one and i have finished the first advanced training.
Azule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Azule »

Can you train my horse? If there’s not any spots open just put me on the waiting list.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1224198
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rosecreekstables wrote: Taking you up on your offer, what is a quick way to raise stamina? I like to have it at 50% before i start doong anything else but it seems to be taking forever for some horses. I have finished the stamina courses except for the last one and i have finished the first advanced training.
In my opinion, that's not a very effective way to train. You know there's all those jumping obstacles and all that? Yeah. I train by getting Stamina to 99.8% first and then working on other things. It only takes year plus. Then with the remaining year, I can work on other things.
<CS> Racers
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote: Taking you up on your offer, what is a quick way to raise stamina? I like to have it at 50% before i start doong anything else but it seems to be taking forever for some horses. I have finished the stamina courses except for the last one and i have finished the first advanced training.
In my opinion, that's not a very effective way to train. You know there's all those jumping obstacles and all that? Yeah. I train by getting Stamina to 99.8% first and then working on other things. It only takes year plus. Then with the remaining year, I can work on other things.
Smart. Might try changing my tatics. I was getting stamina to 50% and them working on collection and impulsion because it works on stamina, movement, balance, and something else that i cannot remember at the moment. Thanks for ghe feedback
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rosecreekstables wrote: Smart. Might try changing my tatics. I was getting stamina to 50% and them working on collection and impulsion because it works on stamina, movement, balance, and something else that i cannot remember at the moment. Thanks for ghe feedback
I start with collection and impulsion. It works pretty well. It's just to train in a systematic way so you know what age what amount of training you should have.
<CS> Racers
Azule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Azule »

Azule wrote:Can you train my horse? If there’s not any spots open just put me on the waiting list.

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote: Smart. Might try changing my tatics. I was getting stamina to 50% and them working on collection and impulsion because it works on stamina, movement, balance, and something else that i cannot remember at the moment. Thanks for ghe feedback
I start with collection and impulsion. It works pretty well. It's just to train in a systematic way so you know what age what amount of training you should have.
That makes sense. I’ll try it out. Thanks for the quick feedback!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Azule wrote:
Azule wrote:Can you train my horse? If there’s not any spots open just put me on the waiting list.

Put you on the waiting list! It will take a while though. There are 4 others ahead of you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:22 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:22 pm