Community Forum

Arab Breeding Club :) :) :0

Neelia
Visit My Farm

Re: Arab Breeding Club :) :) :0

Post by Neelia »

another question. how are setting up the club. Egyptian Everything. How do we find a list of our members. etc. do we use this venue. Who are the top dogs running the club. and if rules. what are they. ????? Pity there is no chat room this forum style shucks.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Neelia wrote:another question. how are setting up the club. Egyptian Everything. How do we find a list of our members. etc. do we use this venue. Who are the top dogs running the club. and if rules. what are they. ????? Pity there is no chat room this forum style shucks.
I am still working on that. I think I and the first three members will be "top dogs" if that sounds fair? and thanks!!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Hi, I'd like to join too :D I started with arabs and now often use them for improving my other breeds, so I always keep some around - though currently I'm having problems as they have grown giant T-T
Neelia wrote:another question. how are setting up the club. Egyptian Everything. How do we find a list of our members. etc. do we use this venue. Who are the top dogs running the club. and if rules. what are they. ????? Pity there is no chat room this forum style shucks.
I am still working on that. I think I and the first three members will be "top dogs" if that sounds fair? and thanks!!
If it's ok, I have a suggestion; we could make a real 'Egyptian Everything' Club as a farm log and keep this one here for discussions.
In the log we could put the indroduction and rules - when we have them - up on the first page.
For a list of the members we could put up a seperate post here and when new people want to join, they - or the person that approves of them joining - quote the memberlist and add their name. And at the beginning of every month (for example) a complete list of all members will be posted in the log/ or the initial post of the list will be corrected/updated then.

Hope my rambling will give some ideas, cause the club seems like a good idea :)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

I am interested in joining.
All my stallions (that I use for breeding) are 6 gold 1 green.
All my mares for breeding are either 6 gold or 5 gold 1 green.
I breed copious amounts of arabians weekly, and I have heaps of foals that are still like 6 stat but I don't want that I could donate to club members.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Nazarach wrote:Hi, I'd like to join too :D I started with arabs and now often use them for improving my other breeds, so I always keep some around - though currently I'm having problems as they have grown giant T-T
In the log we could put the indroduction and rules - when we have them - up on the first page.
For a list of the members we could put up a seperate post here and when new people want to join, they - or the person that approves of them joining - quote the memberlist and add their name. And at the beginning of every month (for example) a complete list of all members will be posted in the log/ or the initial post of the list will be corrected/updated then.

Hope my rambling will give some ideas, cause the club seems like a good idea :)
cool thanks
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

ruby_jane wrote:I am interested in joining.
I breed copious amounts of arabians weekly, and I have heaps of foals that are still like 6 stat but I don't want that I could donate to club members.
verry great! pick a member and ping them, and you can go from there
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Hey guys! My whole farm is Arabians and I am trying to sell them all!!!!! Please take a look and ping me if you are interested!! :D :D :D
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

ruby_jane wrote:I am interested in joining.
Welcome to the club
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Jardine_Horses wrote:Hey guys! My whole farm is Arabians and I am trying to sell them all!!!!! Please take a look and ping me if you are interested!! :D :D :D
J_H Tango Tutor interests me how much?
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

arthorse_alternate wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:Hey guys! My whole farm is Arabians and I am trying to sell them all!!!!! Please take a look and ping me if you are interested!! :D :D :D
J_H Tango Tutor interests me how much?
lol, She is my Favorite :D I think I will ask 50k for her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:08 pm