Community Forum

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Echo horses »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Thanks! Is there any chance that you would be interested in partnering with me for this breeding project- or know anyone who wants to?
I'm sorry, I'm a little busy with some other projects, but I know some people who are looking for partners and new projects.
- OceanArabians
- Knighttime
- AerialHorse
- Ravenwood Stable
Thanks! I will look into them :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I'm sorry, I'm a little busy with some other projects, but I know some people who are looking for partners and new projects.
- OceanArabians
- Knighttime
- AerialHorse
- Ravenwood Stable
Thanks! I will look into them :)
I could help you. I have lots of horses that would be good help. Maybe tell me more about what you want to achieve with these horses?
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote:
I could help you. I have lots of horses that would be good help. Maybe tell me more about what you want to achieve with these horses?
Hi! I’d love to have your help.
Personally, I want my trakes to become competition horses, and would like to one day have strong Trakehner lines.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Hi! I’d love to have your help.
Personally, I want my trakes to become competition horses, and would like to one day have strong Trakehner lines.
Ok that sounds good. First I’m just working on getting some good breed eval horses and mixing a few so that they can get some good forms and competition traits. I would start from scratch, but I don’t have the time for that. Lol.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Hi! I’d love to have your help.
Ok that sounds good. First I’m just working on getting some good breed eval horses and mixing a few so that they can get some good forms and competition traits. I would start from scratch, but I don’t have the time for that. Lol.
Awesome! If you want, in my Arabian pasture, I have a couple of *4 Trake fillies.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Awesome! If you want, in my Arabian pasture, I have a couple of *4 Trake fillies.
I’ll take a look
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Awesome! If you want, in my Arabian pasture, I have a couple of *4 Trake fillies.
I’ll take a look
Thanks
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’ll take a look
Thanks
So I believe this girl could definitely give you a *5 as long as bred with the right stud.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1253591
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote:
Thanks
So I believe this girl could definitely give you a *5 as long as bred with the right stud.

Her dad is a stud (Thunder Knight), also a *5. I think that it’s quite hard finding a suitable Arabian stud, as there are a billion up. XD If you want, should I send her over to you?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Her dad is a stud (Thunder Knight), also a *5. I think that it’s quite hard finding a suitable Arabian stud, as there are a billion up. XD If you want, should I send her over to you?
Sure. I’ve found a few studs to try once she’s old enough and if I get some good foals outta her I’ll send some to you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:05 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:05 am