Community Forum

Confetti Horses- CT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT- Looking for a PARTNER

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok that’s fine lol. I just have state tests this week so I’m fine. Like they are really long, but they don’t determine if I pass my grade or not or anything like that.
Ah, that sucksXD
But I’m back now. Any luck?
I bred the mare to one of the studs and it sadly didn’t breed a Trake. So I bred her to the other stud and am waiting for the foal. And I do have an 80% foal on my farm that is still growing. Oh and I also purchased a stallion that’s a Trake for breeding that I believe is a 5*.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Ah, that sucksXD
But I’m back now. Any luck?
I bred the mare to one of the studs and it sadly didn’t breed a Trake. So I bred her to the other stud and am waiting for the foal. And I do have an 80% foal on my farm that is still growing. Oh and I also purchased a stallion that’s a Trake for breeding that I believe is a 5*.
Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Ok! Ill need it after she has her foal that I’m just about to breed.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Echo horses wrote: Awesome! I saw the Trake mare you have on your account (Black Spot), tell me if you need a breeding out of her. On my side, I have a *5 trake
Ok. Another Trake, *5 colt
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Ok. Another Trake, *5 colt
Ok thanks
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Echo horses »

So, It’s been a while since I’ve made a post related to my lines, and they’re doing good! Once my first homebred trake (Confetti Thrower) comes of age, I will breed her to a male I have, and then I’ll see how it goes.
CT Celebration
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Confetti Horses- CT

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Echo horses wrote:So, It’s been a while since I’ve made a post related to my lines, and they’re doing good! Once my first homebred trake (Confetti Thrower) comes of age, I will breed her to a male I have, and then I’ll see how it goes.
CT Celebration
Update: I got a cute little colt out of the two trakes I bought- http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1274119

I’m still trying to get the mare to have a good baby... but I’m sure she will sooner rather than later.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 am