Community Forum

Let me see your smallest horses!!! If you want to sell them I will pay good money.

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Let me see your smallest horses!!! If you want to sell them I will pay good money.

Post by darklass »

Shiva wrote:
darklass wrote: kk
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/71613 all my pure falla's sold but here are the ones left over :)
How much would you like for The Sweet Water Valley? I love her looks!!!
make an offer :) i can breed more too i got a couple 9" fillys the other day
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Re: Let me see your smallest horses!!! If you want to sell them I will pay good money.

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Darklass: how much do u want for http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1253613???
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

darklass wrote:
Shiva wrote:
How much would you like for The Sweet Water Valley? I love her looks!!!
make an offer :) i can breed more too i got a couple 9" fillys the other day
How about 7000... Looking at a couple other shorties so wanting to have enough to go around!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Shiva wrote:
darklass wrote: make an offer :) i can breed more too i got a couple 9" fillys the other day
How about 7000... Looking at a couple other shorties so wanting to have enough to go around!
shes up for offers
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: I will have one in a few minutes when she pops.....Also, try DragonHorse :)

Hi!! My friend, Miki, said you were interested in tiny ponies? Well, I can get you two if you would like!! I'll have to breed them, but I can sell for around 10k at most per horse!! If that's too much for you, though, I can see about lowering it!! Let me know what you think!! Bye, thanks, and have a GREAT day!!
Could you do 7000 each and what breed are they?
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

darklass wrote:
Shiva wrote:
shes up for offers
Thanks so much :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Shiva wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Hi!! My friend, Miki, said you were interested in tiny ponies? Well, I can get you two if you would like!! I'll have to breed them, but I can sell for around 10k at most per horse!! If that's too much for you, though, I can see about lowering it!! Let me know what you think!! Bye, thanks, and have a GREAT day!!
Could you do 7000 each and what breed are they?
Sure!! I can do 7000!! SOme are pure fallabellas, some are part, some are part arab or thourobred. I can link u all my tiny horses and u can pick 2 mares and 2 stallions and i will breed them all so u can get 2 foals!!
{Sorry for my horrible spelling!!}
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Shiva wrote:
darklass wrote: shes up for offers
Thanks so much :D
np
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:58 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:58 am