Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Custom Racers

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Gender: Any
Breed: Doesn't matter
Colour: Doesn't matter
Training: preferably, but not essential
Titles: none, I don't think I'll have the money to pay for a Champion!
Genetic Potential: Doesn't matter
COI: Any
Stats: At least green speed
Other requests: speed over 56
Money offered: max 400k (I don't have a lot of money currently)
I thought a lot before I offered these two. Take your pick.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1238855
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1236279
They're good moneymakers and investments.
Really? With titles and training? I feel like I should pay you back somehow! Well, Gold Flash of <CS> is my personal favorite, not because of his titles but his color, and height. I've never seen a horse gray like that.
When I have the means to, I can pay you a lot more money, at least 8 million. I'm already saving up.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Great! Can I request another search?
Breed: Any
Colour: Any
Training: yes
Titles: not needed
Genetic Potential: any
Stats: Any
Other requests: No varnish, and at least 20 strength :D
Money offered: 10 million
Yes. You can request as many times as you want. Try not to buy all my horses though.
Here's the theme, the survival of the most beautiful.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1251918
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1139739
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Great! Can I request another search?
Breed: Any
Colour: Any
Training: yes
Titles: not needed
Genetic Potential: any
Stats: Any
Other requests: No varnish, and at least 20 strength :D
Money offered: 10 million
Yes. You can request as many times as you want. Try not to buy all my horses though.
Here's the theme, the survival of the most beautiful.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1251918
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1139739
Ooh, I absolutely adore Moonlight! how much for him?
Don't worry, I won't buy all of them, I don't think I have the space or money!
I'm just on a shopping spree :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Really? With titles and training? I feel like I should pay you back somehow! Well, Gold Flash of <CS> is my personal favorite, not because of his titles but his color, and height. I've never seen a horse gray like that.
When I have the means to, I can pay you a lot more money, at least 8 million. I'm already saving up.
Don't worry about it. As long as you keep playing and chatting with me, it's enough. That's what Baranduin said when she trained my horse!(The graying) Well, even myself (Who hates graying) find him quite attractive and easy on the eyes. He'll do well for you.

As I said, don't worry about it. In fact, 250K is enough. Use the money for your farm. A couple more pastures would be good. I'll go put him up now.

On a side note, I took a look at the foals sired by my stallion. I'm impressed. One has 60+ speed and the rest are not too shabby themselves.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
He's gonna be more expensive as he has the looks, the stats, the pedigree and the potential. Along with the fact that he's an awesome sire, tested out by yours truly.
You suggest a price. ;)
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Really? With titles and training? I feel like I should pay you back somehow! Well, Gold Flash of <CS> is my personal favorite, not because of his titles but his color, and height. I've never seen a horse gray like that.
Don't worry about it. As long as you keep playing and chatting with me, it's enough. That's what Baranduin said when she trained my horse!(The graying) Well, even myself (Who hates graying) find him quite attractive and easy on the eyes. He'll do well for you.

As I said, don't worry about it. In fact, 250K is enough. Use the money for your farm. A couple more pastures would be good. I'll go put him up now.

On a side note, I took a look at the foals sired by my stallion. I'm impressed. One has 60+ speed and the rest are not too shabby themselves.
I'm not a big fan of graying, but I like this kind of gray and the kind that I saw on one of vallers' horses, Vasyl. The kind of gray that looks like dapples.
That's very generous of you! If someday you see horses you like on my farm, you can take them for free.. not that you'd need them, you've got much better racers.
Dark Clouds of <CS>'s foals, you mean? They're extremely cute. I hope one of them inherits his mane.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
He's gonna be more expensive as he has the looks, the stats, the pedigree and the potential. Along with the fact that he's an awesome sire, tested out by yours truly.
You suggest a price. ;)
8 million? I can go higher, if needed.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: I'm not a big fan of graying, but I like this kind of gray and the kind that I saw on one of vallers' horses, Vasyl. The kind of gray that looks like dapples.
That's very generous of you! If someday you see horses you like on my farm, you can take them for free.. not that you'd need them, you've got much better racers.
Dark Clouds of <CS>'s foals, you mean? They're extremely cute. I hope one of them inherits his mane.
Yes, I know, nor are you particularly fond of chestnuts, bays and dun markings. Fun fact: Vasyl was trained by me. :D
Well, you never know, I might need new blood someday.
Yes, don't need to put my brand when talking about my horses. It's a bit of a mouthful. I know, I saw. Gold Flash would make a good pairing with some of your mares.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: 8 million? I can go higher, if needed.
No need, in fact, 6 million is enough as long as you agree to stud him out to me if I ever need him(keep COI down, you see)
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: 8 million? I can go higher, if needed.
No need, in fact, 6 million is enough as long as you agree to stud him out to me if I ever need him(keep COI down, you see)
Of course!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 pm