Community Forum

<CS> Custom Racers (CLOSED)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Custom Racers

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: I'm not a big fan of graying, but I like this kind of gray and the kind that I saw on one of vallers' horses, Vasyl. The kind of gray that looks like dapples.
That's very generous of you! If someday you see horses you like on my farm, you can take them for free.. not that you'd need them, you've got much better racers.
Dark Clouds of <CS>'s foals, you mean? They're extremely cute. I hope one of them inherits his mane.
Yes, I know, nor are you particularly fond of chestnuts, bays and dun markings. Fun fact: Vasyl was trained by me. :D
Well, you never know, I might need new blood someday.
Yes, don't need to put my brand when talking about my horses. It's a bit of a mouthful. I know, I saw. Gold Flash would make a good pairing with some of your mares.
I've actually taken a liking to brown duns, but still despise red duns and tarpan-like duns.
I didn't know that. I assumed vallers trained him themselves, as they can train really quickly as well.
I think Henna Moon would throw a pretty foal if they were bred together, hopefully with Gold Flash's gray. Maybe one of Dark Clouds' fillies as well.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Of course!
He's up for offers now.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Of course!
He's up for offers now.
Offered!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: I've actually taken a liking to brown duns, but still despise red duns and tarpan-like duns.
I didn't know that. I assumed vallers trained him themselves, as they can train really quickly as well.
I think Henna Moon would throw a pretty foal if they were bred together, hopefully with Gold Flash's gray. Maybe one of Dark Clouds' fillies as well.
Well, one exception then.
Yes, vallers is a super fast trainer.
The probability of it is quite high. Gray foals are more common then non-gray. Be careful of your whole herd turning gray. (like mine)
Yes, the future foals should be pretty. Well, enjoy him!
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Offered!
Accepted. Pleasure doing business with you.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: I've actually taken a liking to brown duns, but still despise red duns and tarpan-like duns.
Well, one exception then.
Yes, vallers is a super fast trainer.
The probability of it is quite high. Gray foals are more common then non-gray. Be careful of your whole herd turning gray. (like mine)
Yes, the future foals should be pretty. Well, enjoy him!
I don't think I have any other graying horses in my herd. Most are palominos, champagnes and some kind of cream.
I will definitely enjoy him! And make sure to compete him.
That reminds me, I have to make a second account. Wouldn't want him to die now, would I?
You know, a racer with Dark Clouds' mane and Gold Flash's eyes and graying would be quite magnificent! I think that may be my new project.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Offered!
Accepted. Pleasure doing business with you.
Likewise. Still not over how beautiful your horses are, especially the mohawks and pseudo-whites.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: I don't think I have any other graying horses in my herd. Most are palominos, champagnes and some kind of cream.
I will definitely enjoy him! And make sure to compete him.
That reminds me, I have to make a second account. Wouldn't want him to die now, would I?
You know, a racer with Dark Clouds' mane and Gold Flash's eyes and graying would be quite magnificent! I think that may be my new project.
Ah well, I'm sure you'll have plenty of grays soon enough. Yes remember to compete him. He'll do fairly well in all the racing disciplines except endurance.
Yes, you should. It'll be really useful when you start competing.
Yes, it'll be really pretty. Hope you succeed!
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Likewise. Still not over how beautiful your horses are, especially the mohawks and pseudo-whites.
Ha. We artistic people need things to be easy on our eyes. And the job of an artist is to make things beautiful. (That's what my higher art teacher says) So, I did try to make my horses as attractive as possible, keeping the stats in as well. Enjoy them!
<CS> Racers
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:...
Breed: Standardbred (or other trotter breed), will look at other breed/discipline
Colour: prefer non grays, non lp, but can deal with it
Training: Yes
Titles: Maybe
Genetic Potential: Prefer 60+
COI: higher the better in my book
Stats: Speed, Stamina
Other requests: Prefer W/P/S to be 75% or high in realistic discipline
Money offered: negotiable

I might be interested in a couple
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account