Age trained by: 4 years
Photos: (yes or no). Yearly
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Winter Sage Training *NOW OPEN*

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
All of the training details ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so before filling out an application please make sure you understand the regulations and details.

Please read ALL the information below:

Training Slots:

1. _h a z e l_
2. open

Waiting List:

1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
Application:
Horse link:
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra)
Temperament: (you will be charged extra)
Age trained by:
Photos: (yes or no)
Any additional services can be requested and I have the right to decline any requests I deem unfit or unfair.

Training Information:
-I take one horse at a time, but if I’m able to then I will squeeze another slot in, but this is not a guarantee and will not always happen.

- Training in game at the quickest is about 3yrs. give or take a few months.

- Training IRL is 2-4 days. Most horses I can get done in 2, but there is a 4-day guarantee.

- I am charging 25k per horse as of now. If you are a new player (6 mo. Or less) than you can request a smaller training fee and I can deny that request if I feel it is unfair.

Other Services:
- weight moderation/ change will be an extra $500
- tempermant change will now be an extra $1,000
- pictures: 1/year= free ; 2 or more/year= $100

* weight & tempermant changes will take an extra 3-4 months added onto the training time. -Not every horses temperament can be changed. If your horses temperament has not changed, you must still pay the fee.

Requirements
* Your horse must have at least one gold, OR there must be less than 100 horses of that breed.
* You must pick your horse up within 5 days of your horse finishing training, if you do not the horse will be sold or rehomed.
* You have to treat me with respect. If you are rude to me or have an attitude I will ignore you and you will not have the right to get your horse trained by me.
* Please do not quote this page. Just fill out an application and I will see it. I will check this page frequently. [/b]

Other Information
* If you post when I am not ready, closed, or have already told you no, you will be ignored. If you post when this page is closed I will not train your horses first when I reopen, you will be required to post again so that everyone has a fair shot.

Pickup/Drop Off
This is how I’d like this system to go since sometimes other people buy horses that are trying to be transferred to a trainer.

1. Send a link of your horse in the application (above) and have the horse listed for private sale “offers only”

2. I will then offer $1 if I am willing to train your horse and I contact you first.

* Pickup will be the same but from my side and you will need to offer the full, correct training fee.

Examples:
example one

example two

example three
Last edited by Jasmine_Hanley on Wed May 01, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote::x
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
All of the training details ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so before filling out an application please make sure you understand the regulations and details.

Please read ALL the information below:

Training Slots:

1. _h a z e l_
2. open

Waiting List:

1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
Application:
Horse link:
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra)
Temperament: (you will be charged extra)
Age trained by:
Photos: (yes or no)
Any additional services can be requested and I have the right to decline any requests I deem unfit or unfair.

Training Information:
-I take one horse at a time, but if I’m able to then I will squeeze another slot in, but this is not a guarantee and will not always happen.

- Training in game at the quickest is about 3yrs. give or take a few months.

- Training IRL is 2-4 days. Most horses I can get done in 2, but there is a 4-day guarantee.

- I am charging 25k per horse as of now. If you are a new player (6 mo. Or less) than you can request a smaller training fee and I can deny that request if I feel it is unfair.

Other Services:
- weight moderation/ change will be an extra $500
- tempermant change will now be an extra $1,000
- pictures: 1/year= free ; 2 or more/year= $100

* weight & tempermant changes will take an extra 3-4 months added onto the training time. -Not every horses temperament can be changed. If your horses temperament has not changed, you must still pay the fee.

Requirements
* Your horse must have at least one gold, OR there must be less than 100 horses of that breed.
* You must pick your horse up within 5 days of your horse finishing training, if you do not the horse will be sold or rehomed.
* You have to treat me with respect. If you are rude to me or have an attitude I will ignore you and you will not have the right to get your horse trained by me.
* Please do not quote this page. Just fill out an application and I will see it. I will check this page frequently. [/b]

Other Information
* If you post when I am not ready, closed, or have already told you no, you will be ignored. If you post when this page is closed I will not train your horses first when I reopen, you will be required to post again so that everyone has a fair shot.

Pickup/Drop Off
This is how I’d like this system to go since sometimes other people buy horses that are trying to be transferred to a trainer.

1. Send a link of your horse in the application (above) and have the horse listed for private sale “offers only”

2. I will then offer $1 if I am willing to train your horse and I contact you first.

* Pickup will be the same but from my side and you will need to offer the full, correct training fee.

Examples:
example one

example two

example three
Is something wrong? :oops:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote::x
What do you mean? I’m confused.... :?
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Two posts ago you wrote this face :x so I was wondering if perhaps I did something wrong? :?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Two posts ago you wrote this face :x so I was wondering if perhaps I did something wrong? :?

Oh no, you’re fine. That was an accident I guess. I really don’t know how that happened :shock:. But you’re good :D.
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Oh no, you’re fine. That was an accident I guess. I really don’t know how that happened :shock:. But you’re good :D.
Oh okay :) Good to hear :) Sorry about that :lol: Have a great day!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Oh okay :) Good to hear :) Sorry about that :lol: Have a great day!
You too!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Hi I’m sorry to bother you but I gave 778catsdogshorses33 my horse Expresso Filly to train..... and I’m just wondering how it ended up with you? :? I’m not trying to start somthing :lol: but I’m just curious. :lol:
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:Hi I’m sorry to bother you but I gave 778catsdogshorses33 my horse Expresso Filly to train..... and I’m just wondering how it ended up with you? :? I’m not trying to start somthing :lol: but I’m just curious. :lol:
Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know they were training the horse for you. They gave me the horse to train and I figured it was theirs...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:17 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:17 pm