Community Forum

Winter Sage Training *NOT OPEN*

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Winter Sage Training *NOW OPEN*

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Arabian Project wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
All of the training details ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so before filling out an application please make sure you understand the regulations and details.

Please read ALL the information below:

Training Slots:

1. open
2. open
3. open

Waiting List:

1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

Temperament: (you will be charged extra)
Age trained by:
Photos: (yes or no)

Any additional services can be requested and I have the right to decline any requests I deem unfit or unfair.

**** Please ping me as shown in the application above^^ to insure I get your application.

Training Information:
-I take one horse at a time, but if I’m able to then I will squeeze another slot in, but this is not a guarantee and will not always happen.

- Training in game at the quickest is about 3yrs. give or take a few months.

- Training IRL is 2-4 days. Most horses I can get done in 2, but there is a 4-day guarantee.

- I am charging 25k per horse as of now. If you are a new player (6 mo. Or less) than you can request a smaller training fee and I can deny that request if I feel it is unfair.

Other Services:
- weight moderation/ change will be an extra $500
- tempermant change will now be an extra $1,000
- pictures: 1/year= free ; 2 or more/year= $100

* weight & tempermant changes will take an extra 3-4 months added onto the training time. -Not every horses temperament can be changed. If your horses temperament has not changed, you must still pay the fee.

Requirements
* Your horse must have at least one gold, OR there must be less than 100 horses of that breed.
* You must pick your horse up within 5 days of your horse finishing training, if you do not the horse will be sold or rehomed.
* You have to treat me with respect. If you are rude to me or have an attitude I will ignore you and you will not have the right to get your horse trained by me.
* Please do not quote this entire page. Just fill out an application with me quoted and I will see it. I will check this page frequently. [/b]

Other Information
* If you post when I am not ready, closed, or have already told you no, you will be ignored. If you post when this page is closed I will not train your horses first when I reopen, you will be required to post again so that everyone has a fair shot.

****** Under NO circumstances will I train a horse that YOU as the client have already promised to train for somebody else. This situation is not fair for anybody, and is a continuous confusing cycle.

Pickup/Drop Off
This is how I’d like this system to go since sometimes other people buy horses that are trying to be transferred to a trainer.

1. Send a link of your horse in the application (above) and have the horse listed for private sale “offers only”

2. I will then offer $1 if I am willing to train your horse and I contact you first.

* Pickup will be the same but from my side and you will need to offer the full, correct training fee.

Examples:
example one

example two

example three

Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2060010
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra) : no thanks
Temperament: (you will be charged extra) : Calm
Age trained by: 4 years
Photos: (yes or no): yes ( 1 year)
Your horse is finished. Please post an offer with the correct amount for the training (26k) and I’ll accept.
Mystic Moon Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Mystic Moon Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:...
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2078304
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra)
Temperament: (you will be charged extra):
Photos: (yes or no): yes
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Mystic Moon Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:...
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2078304
Temperament: (you will be charged extra):
I’m sorry but I cannot train your horse. (At least not right now) I’m currently swamped by horses and trying to catch up, so I will not be taking new horses right now.
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Re: Winter Sage Training *NOT OPEN*

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:ping
when you do start training again could you train this one
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2122897 (she will be on a side account so she doesnt age
Temperament: (you will be charged extra): high strung or spirited
Age trained by: at least 3 years
as i said before when ever you can take her to train let me know plz
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:54 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:54 pm