Community Forum

Win a Unicorn Horn

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Re: Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by Olga33 »

Hello,
I think my beloved Angelina deserves to be a unicorn because she is unique in every way and is one of a kind!
Of all my exploring and creating, and working with the different looks for horses, i haven't seen a horse so unique as her!
She is absolutely beautiful and has the perfect fluffy main and feathers for a beautiful unicorn. Not only does she have a unique coloration but the light touch of pink makes her all the more magical! All shes missing is her horn!
she lives on my side farm where all my horses are already unrealistically beautiful and even magical in their own way!
Feel free to visit my horses anytime and meet all the different beauties that dwell in my HWO!

As well as meet Angelina in person! :D

~S&F~ Angelina
MyraStables
Visit My Farm

Post by MyraStables »

I would be very greatful if you gave my precious .+*Bonbon*+. a Unicorn Horn! She isn't very old, but she has beautiful blue eyes and a gold coat. I don't expect this to work, but it was worth a try!

~Myra Stables :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I believe that this stallion is worthy of such a beautiful asset. This horn would accentuate his magnificent light gray coat, and help him stand out from other horses. This young stallion was a very magical gift, as if he was sent here from a herd of unicorns himself, and now he would like to live an even more magical life. This will also help boost his confidence along with his inner beauty.

Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

I just made a post that I spent forever on, and it didn't post :( So here is my girl, I'm not gonna take as long as I did at first... It was long.
WA Unicorn Future

I spent a long time on this girl and she is very pretty (I think anyways) I think it would be so cool if we were able to make a rare breed even more rare in :o
You should also search up the Siberian Rhino, some say it is where the unicorn "myth" came from. Who says it's a myth though! :lol: lol
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

how do you win the horns?
brittly
Visit My Farm

Post by brittly »

• :o :( :)
Rosewood Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosewood Equine »

Aurora

I think she should become a unicorn because she transformed from a wildly spirited horse to a now calm bombproof super hero! She carries the genes from one of my foundation lines and means a lot to the development of my Friesians. She truly is magical and shows greats progress in her transformation in personality. I believe she is secretly a hidden unicorn
rachelandpepper13
Visit My Farm

Post by rachelandpepper13 »

I would love for my horse butternut to win a unicorn horn because she is pretty and needs to know it :D :D :D :D
CaitlynCortez07
Visit My Farm

Post by CaitlynCortez07 »

I think Cocoa should get the unicorn horn because she is a very special horse and she is so magical. This would make her stand out and it would make both her and I happy. She would look very beautiful with a magical unicorn horn. :D
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Tom wrote:To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.

Like so:

Wayward Kiss should be a unicorn so they can look as beautiful as they feel.
Royal Music

This cute little filly is Royalty in my eyes. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 am